Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I know I said I wouldn't post for her anymore but I was excited about figuring out my scanner, and I don't think this has come up on the browser or anything yet. So voilà.

post-75516-0-1446057222-70124_thumb.png

Considering you can't stand her, I always thought it was strange you posted for her thread.

^ I did it to be nice. I was already collecting VS for everyone else so I figured it wouldn't hurt to share hers too, especially since once lovemusic stopped posting there didn't seem to be anyone else posting VS consistently. Once Peregrina and Michelle were on the scene though, I started letting them handle it, since they actually like her. Nowadays I pretty much just leave Candice's stuff to others since I know they'll post it.

^I wasn't against you posting on her thread or anything, quite the opposite really. I always considered it a twofold win evertime you posted photos on her thread. Not only were you contributing updates for us to see, but also it was always good knowing one of her detractors actually had a hand in her continual growing fame by keeping her thread thriving with new exposure. So thank you for being nice enough to do that, like I said, I just thought it was strange, that's all.