Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So many outfits in just one day :woot:

I am speechless. I hope that VS will respect Candice to the end. None of Angels can beat Candice,  only Gisele but those were good old days. This year definitely belongs to her :thumbsup:

Yes, only a young Gisele can even come close to our Candice.  I went back and looked over my pics of young Gisele, and my god she was so stunning.  However, I would still give the Candice of now a clear edge.

I just hope that Candice can become the business woman that Gisele is and match her earning potential as well.

I agree and I've always seen that potencial on her. I knew she could go this far and I'm sure she can get as far as Gisele. Gisele has a nice personality, an amazing walk and a flawless body. I see all that in Candice and she is also the sweetest thing ever. In fact, her features are more attractive to me.

She said in the video she feels like a queen wearing it. YOU DEFINITELY LOOK LIKE ONE, CANDICE  :cain:

Now she is probably working on her fitness marathon til the show, treating her skin, her hair, eating heathier than ever and getting ready for the big day  :weightlift:

that photo was when she was to sydney promove the swimsuit line this year !!

That was in Seattle, not Sydney, for VS Swim Tour, in July this year.

omg i'm felling embaresed  :mellow:  i'm soo sorry was in seatle not sydney   , sorry

Don't feel embarrassed. It doesn't really matter, what matters is that she looks good. ;) :)

True :hehe: still photo....

post-33184-0-1446056360-95474_thumb.jpg
post-33184-0-1446056361-58031_thumb.jpg
post-33184-0-1446056361-92857_thumb.jpg
post-33184-0-1446056362-3517_thumb.jpg
post-33184-0-1446056362-744_thumb.jpg
post-33184-0-1446056363-14299_thumb.jpg

Now she is probably working on her fitness marathon til the show, treating her skin, her hair, eating heathier than ever and getting ready for the big day  :weightlift:

She's been working on that all along, Justin went to Brazil with her for SPFW.

I love women who eat healthy and workout, but I sure miss the days when she had more meat on her bones.  She's naturally curvy, like her mom, and I fell that VS puts too much pressure on models being thin.

I'm secretly hoping they make her a crown for the Royal segment in the VSFS. I mean, Miranda had one in 2011 so I think it'd be cute if they made one for Candice! Maybe have like a D&G vibe ;)

A nice tiara maybe, but nothing too regal.  I don't want her to give off an impression of arrogance.  It tends to turn people off.

She's been working on that all along, Justin went to Brazil with her for SPFW.

I know she does that all the time, but she says that 1 week before, she takes it to the highest level. I guess Adriana said that too, and I imagine that, since she is the big star this year, she will work even harder to look hot as hell  :gocho:

I just hope they don't mess up on her make up and hair, like 2011. It wasn't bad, she can't look bad, but... It wasn't my favorite. I would love to see her light blonde hair with lots of waves, a sexy eye make up (sort of like a cat eye but also being angelic), gorgeous lashes and amazing glow on her skin.

I can't wait to see the fittings, I hope his other two outfits will be just as beautiful (by against I do not know if it was because the FB, it will have three passages as usual)

By against, it has all look tired, poor candice after this incredible marathon she had to launch the FB
:heart: GOOO CANDICE YOU'RE THE BEST ! :heart:

^^^ If I remember correctly, she was the only model to have three outfits last year.  I think the FB will likely count as one and she will have two more.  However, I would not mind four outfits one bit.

I agree that she must be totally exhausted, but I know she is a total professional and cares about her fans.

^^^ If I remember correctly, she was the only model to have three outfits last year.  I think the FB will likely count as one and she will have two more.  However, I would not mind four outfits one bit.

I agree that she must be totally exhausted, but I know she is a total professional and cares about her fans.

Doutzen, Behati and Karlie had 3 outfits as well

Edit: And Miranda

Doutzen, Behati and Karlie had 3 outfits as well

Edit: And Miranda

Did Doutzen, Behati, Karlie and Miranda have three sets of wings?  I think Candice was the only one with three wings.