Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I could be wrong, but so far there is nothing yet saying Behati will get it, so there is no reason getting angry about it. I personally love Behati, so I won't be angry if she gets it, I would be happy for her. Now, that is not to say that I think Behati should get it, because there are a few others that should get it before her in my opinion. I personally think it will go to Candice, and I love her and I think it would be fair if she got it, but I would also feel the same way about it going to Doutzen or Lily. I just don't think they are as likely to get it, but I would not be angry if it went to Karlie either, and again I am not saying that it will, I just won't be angry if it goes to any of my favorites, and those are the ones I have named, Karlie though is definitely my favorite among favorites.

I think what started all the speculation about Bee getting the bra was the fact that people are circulating this photo (from what I've seen) and saying it's a "sneak peak" at the shoot for this year's Fantasy Bra. Which is silly, since we can all see that Bee posted the original herself talking about being on set for the holiday commercial shoot. All year long I've really thought Candice would get the FB for sure. VS seems to really love her, and I think if they give it to Bee it will be just because of the publicity of her engagement to Adam. She's cute, and I like her and all, but she doesn't seem to be the one they're trying to push as much as they are Candice. They could be trying to ride the Adam buzz though, and he's pretty popular right now, so who knows. Candice really deserves it, she works so hard, but all the girls do and in the end, if she doesn't get it, maybe they'll let her open the show again, or something else exciting in it's place, and she'll get to wear the FB next year. 

What I am a little confused about, is why only Ale, Adriana, Karlie, and Behati are in Paris for the commercial. I'm REALLY surprised Candice isn't in it.  :cry:  I thought they usually tried to put all the girls in it, but looking back on youtube it seems like they don't. Maybe because Candice just got the Close Up campaign all to herself she didn't get the holiday commercial. Or maybe she's off shooting the FB while they're doing this. She's been awful quiet on instagram lately....  :idk:

My main issue with the recent fantasy bras is the fact that none of the current girls have really used the thing to their advantage.

The last one who had the walk and frame of mind to really do something with it was KK.

The thing itself is so over the top, which means the model has to turn it up a notch herself.

Sorry, I'm new to bellazon and I haven't figured out this whole thing yet but YES candice will be in Paris tonight shooting the commercial! She commented on Karlies Instagram pic (the one with Adriana and Lily) saying it was her turn to freeze tonight. I have it screen capped but for some reason it won't upload here :( I know they're shooting from 8 am to 8 pm so we should be getting some new pictures pretty soon!

I only hope that she goes and shoots VS Swim with Ale after she's done in Paris :) and I hope Doutzen gets to Paris soon as well!

Sorry, I'm new to bellazon and I haven't figured out this whole thing yet but YES candice will be in Paris tonight shooting the commercial! She commented on Karlies Instagram pic (the one with Adriana and Lily) saying it was her turn to freeze tonight. I have it screen capped but for some reason it won't upload here :( I know they're shooting from 8 am to 8 pm so we should be getting some new pictures pretty soon!

I only hope that she goes and shoots VS Swim with Ale after she's done in Paris :) and I hope Doutzen gets to Paris soon as well!

YAY! Thats good news! :clap:

I'm not sure why people get so offended at the idea of Behati getting the Fantasy Bra. In the past year or two, VS has increased using Behati. I remember the days where I wished they'd use her more. She's the face of their very first legit "professional" fragrance. And this was set up BEFORE her engagement to Adam. Candice is like the new Adriana and Behati the new Alessandra. Behati is very deserving of the FB because she has been with them the same amount of time as Candice and I agree, Candice works her tush off for that brand, but she got to open the show two years ago. I think it's time for Behati (if Doutzen is not in the running for this) to be rewarded for her hard work, as well. I even want to go as far as saying that she's definitely one of their top girls in sales. I can't see them giving it to Candice because she opened the show very recently. She'll get it eventually, and I'll be so happy for her when she does, but I'm really excited at the idea of Behati getting it. She brings something to the table none of the other girls do, so she's really deserving of it.

That being said, super excited to see what's in store for Candice in Paris.