Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

That female host is pretty damn hot.

Candice looked stunning this day. Hair and makeup was perfect. However I didnt like her eyerolling Alessandra. What was up with that?

What a nice and fun interview :) relaxed, but still really nice!

And huh, eyerolling at Ale? When? xD

That female host is pretty damn hot.

Candice looked stunning this day. Hair and makeup was perfect. However I didnt like her eyerolling Alessandra. What was up with that?

What a nice and fun interview :) relaxed, but still really nice!

And huh, eyerolling at Ale? When? xD

One is like at 3:37 and the other at 4:10, maybe I'm just seeing things but looks like eyerolls to me lol. Ale looks real good too, love the hair color. VS ruins everything when they throw Karlie into the picture, just no.....lol.

So I spend a few days away and when I come back there are those AMAZING picture where she looks cute, sexy, classy and all that good stuff???? I just fell in love. AGAIN, it's probable the 9654th time. Thanks, guys!

I just love the way she walks through the airport, I even think she looks sexier then than she looks posing, sometimes.

Keep using that "hat" (how is it called?) you use in your "airport style", Candice, makes you look like a badass girl! :gocho: