Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Really? We are still doing this? Take it somewhere else. I come to the forum for Candice, not a feud between a couple people over something taken way out of context. I get it, everyone has a different opinion, but pick and choose your battles. It's a waste of my time to get a notification that there is a new comment here, and silly me thinking it has something to do with Candice (crazy concept), only to come here to find some crazy cat fight.

Sports promotion ect. discussion moved to the VS General Discussion Thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...0&start=640.

~ Edited by Joe > Average

Thanks for the pics, Vanessa! Candice is so lovely! The more I look at her, the more I love her! I think Candice is probably the only one model who can be loved by everyone! Nobody can say she's not beautiful! It's impossible! :wub:

And Isobel, I love your comment! You're so right! :hug:

Thanks for the pics, Vanessa! Candice is so lovely! The more I look at her, the more I love her! I think Candice is probably the only one model who can be loved by everyone! Nobody can say she's not beautiful! It's impossible! :wub:

And Isobel, I love your comment! You're so right! :hug:

sooooo truee :wave:

thanks for posting those pics vanessaaa she is soo stunning. she's such a natural beauty :wub:

And i'm sooooo happy she's getting so much attention from VS. I'M always looking out for her in the store lol