Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

@Icee: What will I ask? Considering that I'll only have a few seconds to say anything.....

To Candice: Do you REALLY like watching NFL football? Or was that all just for show?

To Rosie: What was the name of that Harry Potter movie you got offered? [A reference to her GQ article]

To Skippy: Hey, nice to see you again! DAGH!

To Doutzen: Do Dutch people really love rijstaffel? or is that some urban Dutch myth?

And yeah, I can film it. But I'll probably have a security guard choking me out while another sticks his boot up my ass while I do it.

:laugh:

Pfff, you'd better come up with better questions :p , because I can answer 3 of them.

Well, only 2, because the question to Skippy isn't exactly a question.

:gocho:

^he only said that he is the only asshole...probably meaning he's the only guy

and since guys only have eyes for beautiful females ...the place seems to be pretty empty...?

@vamp take pics!

btw...you're a FAQing legend ?! :blink: (ign!!!!)

Alrighty, guyz, I'm back! Back from meeting the two Angels and getting my world rocked.

Let me just say right now.....Candice is mega-ultra-super gorgeous in person. She and Rosie are the nicest girls and, WOW, do those girls have one tight handgrip! The only thing that kinda was noticeable about Candice (for me) is that she has really long skinny legs.

There was a nice crowd of people in line (about 50 or so), although I doubt most of them were huge fans of either girls.

Of course, VS Security literally made me turn my t-shirt upside down. I was wearing an Adriana Lima t-shirt and the guards came up to me and tossed me into the women's fitting room and said "Change that shirt inside out! NOW!"

Other than that little problem, I did chat with Rosie and Candice for a brief few seconds and then took a photo. I'll post that photo later.

So I just got back from meeting Candice and Rosie! I guess Miranda and Doutzen were at the event too but they weren't there by the time I got to the Grove. I heard they're hosting a VIP party later tonight so that's probably why they showed up.

Anyway, MY GOODNESS! :drool: They are so much more beautiful in person than in photos. It's intimidating! I was so shy I didn't even ask them anything. I just smiled at them. Haha.

In my first photo with them, Rosie laughed so in the picture she was laughing and her eyes were closed. I asked for a second photo and told Rosie it was because she blinked, and she was like "Oh no!" and Candice said, "Rosie is such a bad model!" They both seem very personable, sweet, and very fun girls. :)

If I can get my scanner to work I might scan the images. But then again, as confident as I am with myself, I'm not sure I want to post a picture of myself standing next to Rosie and Candice. Just sayin'.

PS: I saw some of the pictures of the event, and they are incredibly misleading. Rosie for some reason doesn't photograph well unlike Candice, but in person she is a million times prettier. Her lips are to die for.

@shey: Hey, you were there, too? Were you in the VIP line or regular line? I was the first guy in front of the regular line.

I was in the regular line. I got there about 6:30, so you probably got your picture long before, being the first guy in line :p. Did they really make you change your Adriana shirt? What for? :blink:

There was a funny lady standing next to me in line who kept telling me that she was there to take a picture for her brother. There were also so many men there that seemed to have no clue who the girls were but didn't care because they're totally hot.

I'm just happy that they finally came to LA. They're two of my favorites as well (clearly). :)

You got there at 6:30? Wow, you got there really late!

Yeah, the goddamned VS security made me change my Adriana Lima shirt inside-out becuz (in their words) they "didn't want to offend the models". How the hell does an Adriana Lima t-shirt offend Candice and Rosie? EFF YOU, SECURITY!

Here's a scan of the flyer.

post-18518-0-1446065237-47308_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

i too went to the event tonight and i just have to say it was amazing. the girls were very friendly and rosie even asked what my name was. i have to agree with the others the time was very limited and they wouldnt even let you snap shots of them while you waiting in line. i asked for a special pose and the girls were more than happy to do it for me. i hope they come to la again soon