Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It's true about the speaking lessons. There's been a few articles about it over the years, one being with forbes who isn't really in the place of lying. They're all about fact checking. :) Either way does it really matter if it's true? If it is they need to fire whom they have now and if it isn't they need to hire someone asap.

adri and ale are the only ones that need speech classes, because you can't understand what they are saying, they should retire them for vs

they can't speak, they are not attractive, they been modeling for vs forever, they are so boring, they need to move on and not been stuck with vs like heidi klum, heidi needs to retire too.

they need to make candice an angel. she could speak good, you could actually understand what she is saying.

Here you go hun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1pIhSbn3U

She's got a very charming voice.

Again speech classes aren't just for people to get rid of accents and etc, they're for fine tuning. So you aren't as nervous and use proper grammer and etc. Speech classes are far from just being for people from different countries...heck I'm sure Monica and Ed took them due to their jobs. Even people who do real estate in general life raise in the US take them, it just helps. Don't take it as a bad thing, it's great that a company cares that much. She does seem a little timid when she speaks, which would be something they would work on, so she's a little more confident when she speaks. As for Adriana and Ale, get use to it...they're contracted for at least 5 more years. They don't stand in the way of Candice being an angel either, I think personally a stunning launch would be Adriana and Candice. Heidi though, can hit the road lol

adri and ale are the only ones that need speech classes, because you can't understand what they are saying, they should retire them for vs

they can't speak, they are not attractive, they been modeling for vs forever, they are so boring, they need to move on and not been stuck with vs like heidi klum, heidi needs to retire too.

they need to make candice an angel. she could speak good, you could actually understand what she is saying.

Totally agree

candice for VS angel! :laugh: :fun:

Really? Because when I spoke with Limited Brands and asked about upcoming Angels Emanuela was on of them. Lima-Fans just tends to deal with Adriana's agent, and PR rep and other people related to her, but I do contact Limited Brands pretty often to find out any news from them and Monica Mitro's people say she's signed on to be the next angel. Hmm oh well I guess, we'll wait and see. But yes it was confirmed Emanuela signed a contract, whether it be a spokesmodel contract or an angel she is contracted. Also you missed Doutzen, who is an Angel as well but don't expect her to be much longer either, by the rate of some of the things she's doing. Each angel except some of the big timers are given 3 year contracts, so they have 3 years to impress the bigger stars get longer and bigger contracts, then of course their are the beauty contracts that are totally different as well..Vs is complex when it comes to contracts.

People said Emanuela was an Angel a year ago. I'm not getting my hopes up again because everyone says something different :whistle: . I'm just gonna wait till vs officially confirmed it.

But yeah, Candy and Manu need to be Angels asap. Their Vs pictures really stand out :blush: .

btw: I really dislike all Candice's VS-Pictures. They are terribly retouched! It's a pity, that all her new stuff is from VS..

I DON'T agree :blink:

her new VS stuff is just amazing...and seriously - almost all fashion pictures are more or less retouched <_<