Bellazon

Make-Up for men

Headhuntaz

The topic is thru! I'll grab my heart and start talking to the sellers, even if they know me.. I kinda like the bellazon people finally talking to me :) I love it here

maybe you can go a bit farther than where you usually shop ? i know that when i first bought condoms i did it in the farthest pharmacy from my district i could go to :ninja:

haha ppl are cool here if you're chatty :shifty: you should visit the girls and guys of bellazon's threads someday :shifty:

:hug:

i'm from Argentina, and I'm not in the city, but far far away, so that's why I understand silentmatthi :flower:

:woot:

if i sleep with you, do i get a free stay in argentina ? :shifty: :laugh:

:rofl:

Tell you something, mon amour, that happened here where I live: There was this guy about a year ago, good looking and with French accent. Just because of his gorgeous French accent, he could stay without paying not even a penny in the most luxurious hotel, and eating in the fancies restaurants. Then they found out he was from here and imitating the French accent :laugh: . So....... you see... :shifty:

Tell you something, mon amour, that happened here where I live: There was this guy about a year ago, good looking and with French accent. Just because of his gorgeous French accent, he could stay without paying not even a penny in the most luxurious hotel, and eating in the fancies restaurants. Then they found out he was from here and imitating the French accent :laugh: . So....... you see... :shifty:

OMG seriously ? that's crazy :shifty:

i wouldn't even have to try to hide my accent, that's awesome :woot: (but i'm not sure my spanish teachers would be proud :p )

I could imitate an Austrian accent, and if they found out that I'm not from Austria, I could say that I'm from Germany and for people in other continents, it's just all the same :D

by the way... can I make it a rule that everyone tells me what exactly he/she is wearing while writing an answer?

just kidding btw ;)

OMG seriously ? that's crazy :shifty:

i wouldn't even have to try to hide my accent, that's awesome :woot: (but i'm not sure my spanish teachers would be proud :p )

Well, French people are naturally charming, sexy. And your accent is.. heavenly !! I wonder if Spanish accent has a chance to have that effect on people, too ;)

I could imitate an Austrian accent, and if they found out that I'm not from Austria, I could say that I'm from Germany and for people in other continents, it's just all the same :D

by the way... can I make it a rule that everyone tells me what exactly he/she is wearing while writing an answer?

just kidding btw ;)

Well, I'm wearing a very tinny..... oh..... you were only kidding...... :rofl:

just kidding btw ;)

haha well you could make it a rule, you can decide of everything when you create a thread :laugh:

Well, French people are naturally charming, sexy. And your accent is.. heavenly !! I wonder if Spanish accent has a chance to have that effect on people, too ;)

haha yeah, spanish accent has a very similar effect :woot:

quoting Mr. Burns: excellent..... :shifty:

you should say it in spanish, it's so much sexier (eventhough i love english) :whistle: