Bellazon

Make-Up for men

Headhuntaz

I'm 20 years old. But today I feel like 30 years old, got a heavy cold! <_<

german guys are hot so i assume german girls are hot as well... plus they seem to be quite cool/crazy and open minded so i think you should find the right girl soon :shifty:

german guys are hot so i assume german girls are hot as well... plus they seem to be quite cool/crazy and open minded so i think you should find the right girl soon :shifty:

well.. no... we're quite boring! sorry to destroy your illusions :)

haha no ! i don't think so... german ppl have that... rough sex appeal... it's in your language too... that's harsh but hot :woot:

haha no ! i don't think so... german ppl have that... rough sex appeal... it's in your language too... that's harsh but hot :woot:

if you ever want me to make you an mp3 of me chatting something totally harsh but hot (maybe senseless) german, just tell me :p i'm down for everything and i got a mic :p

if you ever want me to make you an mp3 of me chatting something totally harsh but hot (maybe senseless) german, just tell me :p i'm down for everything and i got a mic :p

sounds like a plan :shifty:

Maybe you could post it directly in my thread :ninja: (it's in the guys of bellazon section but beware, Susana's my friend and she's german so she can translate what you'll say :p )

So, Ben....... are you free tonight? :shifty:

:rofl: yep totally free :brows:

did i mention i'm gay ? :ninja:

Can't we negociate a bisexuality? :evil:

:rofl: it all depends on your skills :shifty:

Oh, you mean the other team's tools.... well....... I could try :cain:

:rofl:

But it's true, German accent is great ! I love it ! I started studying German when I was 4..... and now I don't remember a thing LOL. But I love the language. German and French accent are my favourites...... same with Dutch !

sounds like a plan :shifty:

Maybe you could post it directly in my thread :ninja: (it's in the guys of bellazon section but beware, Susana's my friend and she's german so she can translate what you'll say :p )

I'll read the top newspaper "Neumarkter Nachrichten" - so that you can imagine what's going on in my hometown! But I left the mic in the town where I study.. so you have to look forward to the next week-end :p

Oh, you mean the other team's tools.... well....... I could try :cain:

:rofl:

But it's true, German accent is great ! I love it ! I started studying German when I was 4..... and now I don't remember a thing LOL. But I love the language. German and French accent are my favourites...... same with Dutch !

:laugh: ok since we've totally hijacked this thread: where are you from and what's your mother tongue ? :p

Ben...... heeeeelp ! I need you to give me a private lesson in "How to pick guys up" :ninja:

:laugh:

haha god if i were a girl i would totally have all the guys in the world... i guess i should write a book of tips, it would be a waste not to look after all those hot straight guys :ninja: