Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

New York City Ballet’s Fall Gala !!!!

Another New York cultural institution begins its season tonight: the New York City Ballet’s Fall Gala honors the designer Valentino Garavani (we don’t hear that surname often!). The designer has crafted costumes for three ballet performances tonight, including one world premiere. Turning up to support the ballet, Valentino, or simply their own right to have a

good time are event co-chair Sarah Jessica Parker, Barry and Diane (once again!), Carolina Herrera, and Linda Evangelista. Perhaps the most unexpected guest? Andy Cohen, who’s supposed to be hosting his live Bravo talk show at eleven sharp—hurry home to the studio, Andy, before your limo turns back into a pumpkin! (20 september 2012)

FASHION Magazine Cover -- Nov. 2012 :clap:

To mark its 35th anniversary, FASHIONmagazine (St. Joseph Media) is publishing a bumper November issue featuring Canadian fashion model Linda Evangelista, who has signed the cover.

Not surprisingly, she is quoted in the issue preferring the pictures and spreads to the chore of undergoing an interview. She also says that many of today's photographers prefer to shoot first and refine a photo in post-production (i.e. retouching), rather than getting it right as the picture is being taken.

“I have pictures that I did with Steven Meisel that were not retouched…we held eight reflectors if we had to make the light perfect. They didn’t have to erase a shadow or bag or wrinkle or pimple.”

post-4242-0-76798100-1348769565_thumb.jp