Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

7 hours ago, LAM said:

The price of this magazine is crazy 50 £

What a pity Linda has only 1 cover and Bella Hadid has 4 differents covers

Thank god Linda has only 1 cover! Imagine spending 200£ on 4 covers.

I will be happy if it was Gisele instead of Bella. And I will buy all. 

I won't buy the magazine as Linda is not a priority. 

And I won't buy The almanach 17€ which is expensive for a pocket size mag

I do not even like the Linda cover of Perfect magazine. It is not real at all, they went too far with photoshop, it looks super fake and her face lacks it natural appearence, it looks flat and unrealistic. It is cool they wanna pay respect to such a model Icon, but they should do a better job or simply use old unpublished photos. That will make me much happier. And the V covers and ed are horrific...so bad;((

5 hours ago, radolgc said:

I do not even like the Linda cover of Perfect magazine. It is not real at all, they went too far with photoshop, it looks super fake and her face lacks it natural appearence, it looks flat and unrealistic. It is cool they wanna pay respect to such a model Icon, but they should do a better job or simply use old unpublished photos. That will make me much happier. And the V covers and ed are horrific...so bad;((

Rado, I see it exactly the same as you. This PERFECT cover is not good. It could be very much better. It´s very plastic and unnatural. :(

Oh well, she is no longer in her 20s i am afraid. Even Icons grow older and their skin is not youthfull already. They use very strong lights on her to "kill" the skin complection and emphasize on strong makeup to highlight her features. But i see no point in going to such extreames in order to get a decent photo. I miss Lindbergh with his realness and natural look. But we will never get anymore. Thank god we have Linda's early work to admire and look at. Everything new looks almost the same...desperate attempts...at least she did not change her lips...no matter how many silly surgical or cosmetic procedures you get, the result is grotesque. Thank God Kristen McMenamy and Helena still look pretty good and glowing for their age. Seems they had a healthier lifestyle. Even such beauty as Christy is looking too old for her age. Only Naomi does not seem to age...lol

22 minutes ago, radolgc said:

Oh well, she is no longer in her 20s i am afraid. Even Icons grow older and their skin is not youthfull already. They use very strong lights on her to "kill" the skin complection and emphasize on strong makeup to highlight her features. But i see no point in going to such extreames in order to get a decent photo. I miss Lindbergh with his realness and natural look. But we will never get anymore. Thank god we have Linda's early work to admire and look at. Everything new looks almost the same...desperate attempts...at least she did not change her lips...no matter how many silly surgical or cosmetic procedures you get, the result is grotesque. Thank God Kristen McMenamy and Helena still look pretty good and glowing for their age. Seems they had a healthier lifestyle. Even such beauty as Christy is looking too old for her age. Only Naomi does not seem to age...lol

Absolutely right. People should own their age. It shows a lot more personality and life experiences. And you can look great even at 57. I especially see Christy here. Yes, she has wrinkles, but her naturalness makes her "shine". THAT is what makes it so charming. I love her laughter, her joy. It infects me. Linda also looks great for her age, but the covers are poorly done. Linda deserves better covers. :)

She is not 20 yo as you said. What are you expecting for? 

The Perfect cover is a million times better than V mag (Very disappointing cover and edito)

Anyway, only real fans will bought these mags

I am expecting some dignity and more profesionalism from editors and photographers who still wanna work with her. Lauren Hutton did much better with her aging appearence. Linda is very very insecure about her looks, but she has nothing to proove to us or be afraid. I love her any way, i am just not happy to see such over-worked images that look unnatural. Her Perfect cover is not good at all. At least the V covers have some idea, some concept, no matter how sick and scary it is. At least it looks kinda glamourous and fashion. We are the only real Linda fans here, maybe 4 or 5 people in total. Steven Meisel still manages to shoot her well. The travel magazine is very cool, too. I did not know it was pocket size, that is very disappointing.

Let's hope Linda's next appearence will make more than 2 of her fans happy🤣🤣🤣

The more i look at the Perfect cover, the more imperfect and scary it looks to me. She looks dead, there is nothing in her gaze, she looks stoned, scared, mortified...it gives me the feeling of looking of an old drag queen who did not have energy to finish her make-up. And showing that she had removed her breasts is also kinda disturbing. Her proportions are so unnatural. There is something totally wrong with this image. Lets see what the inside photos look like. I am kinda scared to see them. And the prìce of this magazine is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, radolgc said:

The more i look at the Perfect cover, the more imperfect and scary it looks to me. She looks dead, there is nothing in her gaze, she looks stoned, scared, mortified...it gives me the feeling of looking of an old drag queen who did not have energy to finish her make-up. And showing that she had removed her breasts is also kinda disturbing. Her proportions are so unnatural. There is something totally wrong with this image. Lets see what the inside photos look like. I am kinda scared to see them. And the prìce of this magazine is ridiculous.

👍👍👍 All your words are absolut  exactly !!!

Vogue company has no more money. Now, every Vogue reprinted the US editorials. That sucks !!  Editorials lost their magic with the new photographers (Rafael Pavarotti, Ethan James Green, Robin Galiegue, Alex Webb, Charlotte Wales ...)

You know these photographers works. Rafael did the last Vogue Italy with Gisele and we both don't like it. 

Do you know they close the Conde Nast shop in London?

8 hours ago, LAM said:

You know these photographers works. Rafael did the last Vogue Italy with Gisele and we both don't like it. 

Do you know they close the Conde Nast shop in London?

Oh yes, that Italian Vogue cover with Gisele was not her best...some images from the ed were ok, but overall scary and weird.

Yes, i know about the closure of the shop in London, i am kinda glad about it. It was overpriced and since there is no decent Vogue edition anymore there is no point in such shop to exist any way. I can concentrate on the old issues now. Nothing can top them.