Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

2 hours ago, LAM said:

Mostrándole a Linda mi sitio web 

Estaba muy feliz y gracias por hacer un archivo de ella 😉

Linda se ríe cuando vio un viejo editorial.

"Por favor borra esto" dijo Linda

imagen.jpeg IMG_1904.jpeg IMG_1905.jpeg IMG_2002.jpeg

I'm really happy for you ! Tell me in person is she prettier? What else did she tell you? What emotion and happiness for her and for you.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:01 AM, radolgc said:

I am so happy i ho a hold on something so old and rare, here are the pages from inside, never before seen images...sooo excited, enjoy:

Amica Italy 9/1984 scanned by me:

1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-2a.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-4a1.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-6a1.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-8a1.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-10a1.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-12a1.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-14a1.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-16a1.jpg 1984-9(4th)-Amica-It-LE-18a1.jpg

Super cool! Any info on the photographer in the magazine? It looks like these pages does not credit hair, mu, styling, etc. 

Aaaa, i did not see that your question was about the old Italian Amica cover. I thought it was about the images in the last post here.

As for the Amica cover, i have no idea who shot it, i do not have it in my collection. But Amica does not always use Italian photographers, it could be anyone.