Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

^Linda so deserves it. :heart: And yes, it's definitely an improvement. Before this change, her wikipedia was an embarrassment. :pinch:  I would venture to guess that the reason her wikipedia used to look so empty is that some people had maliciously removed some of the important stuff in an attempt to make her career seem insignificant. Linda is always the easy target for people who want to make her look bad in some way. Gee, I wonder why.

^So true, Spiral!  And Linda has never been one to "pimp" herself and even stays completely away from social media.  But I kept waiting for DNA or Models1 to rewrite it on her behalf.  I would have done it myself but I'm clueless with their format and footnote infrastructure. :wacko:  Last year, I finally got frustrated to the point where I asked for a quote from a professional Wiki writer and he wanted to charge me $1000.00 USD. :o Um, no thank you. :no:

But someone finally stepped up the plate.  It's not perfect but like you said, it's definitely an improvement.  A HUGE improvement! :dance:  :ddr:

Pictures from Vassilios Kostetsos' instagram. This is what he had to say about Linda :heart: :

My Very First Supermodel Autograph!!!!!From My Adorable Stunning Beauty!in The Fashion World!I Never Forget The First Time I Met Her in The Athens Airport @3 o'clock in The Morning Arriving with a Lear jet and I Saw A Truly Miracle...The Most Unforgettable Woman's Beauty in Real Life!And As Fidias said "Kalos Pantarkes"...I LOVE U LINDA! March 8 1990..Woman's Day Vassilios Kostetsos booked Linda Evangelista for his Fashion Show in Athens the Crazy Amount for that times $10000...Linda Evangelista never wake up again less than $10000 and A New Era Starting in The World "The Gold Era of Supermodels"This Is A Steven Meisel Cover For Italian Vogue and then Linda Evangelista transform in The Queen of Icon Supermodels Ever!

post-36986-0-13124500-1403204749_thumb.jpost-36986-0-47026400-1403204756_thumb.jpost-36986-0-45726300-1403204843_thumb.j