Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I am going to sound like a sexist pig.  There are two kind of models when they become moms.  

1.  They kind of give up their profession.  Some lose their body but others stay hot but just don't do sexy shoots anymore.  Lily, Martha, and Lindsay are a few examples of model moms who are still hot but no longer do sexy shoots.  What has Romee done lately?

2.  Model moms who get even hotter.  Elsa is one.  Candice is one.  Irina is one.  Lais is definitely one.  There are many more examples.  

Not sure which way Josephine will go.  

I think it also depends on the support (or lack thereof) of their significant others.  I get the feeling that Elsa is the boss in the relationship and definitely the bread-winner.  Kudos to her ability to balance her career as a model while being a mom.  I think Jo is in a similar situation as Elsa, especially with her own joja brand, so I think she'll go the same way as Elsa.  Fingers crossed.  Jasmine probably also #2 category.