Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 9/3/2022 at 11:42 PM, hillstreet said:

Wonderful posts! Thank you so much @Bettina Saw-Morgan!

@Claudsmust be excited about the Helsa collection launch?

I was very, very excited about the collection but damn those prices! Unfortunately, I was also on holiday when it came out so it all sold out before I could get anything :pinch:  that being said, upon reviewing all the pieces, as much as I adore them I will not be getting anything when they re-stock, mainly because most of the pieces you can tell are created thinking of tall, Scandinavian people and my tiny 155cm-self will look completely ridiculous in most of the pieces, lord knows oversized pieces are my worst enemy :rofl: the one piece I could see myself in is the Jersey mini dress but idk yet.

She has been looking stunning for all the events though, and I like the new shorter hair. Her look for the Venice festival was stunning and I am also glad to see her on the catwalk again.

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I was very, very excited about the collection but damn those prices! Unfortunately, I was also on holiday when it came out so it all sold out before I could get anything :pinch:  that being said, upon reviewing all the pieces, as much as I adore them I will not be getting anything when they re-stock, mainly because most of the pieces you can tell are created thinking of tall, Scandinavian people and my tiny 155cm-self will look completely ridiculous in most of the pieces, lord knows oversized pieces are my worst enemy :rofl: the one piece I could see myself in is the Jersey mini dress but idk yet.

She has been looking stunning for all the events though, and I like the new shorter hair. Her look for the Venice festival was stunning and I am also glad to see her on the catwalk again.

You've been waiting for an Elsa fashion line for a long time. She leans in quite a bit to that 90s aesthetic with some of the pieces, which we could have predicted!

And yeah, she's had quite a week. :D