Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

It is amazing that, when the brand has set on their Angel lineup--all of whom are looking amazing, that they'd revert to the straight, white wall. C'mon Ed & Co. Elsa is at the top of her game. I wish the company would step up to meet that level.

My biggest issue is that they do non-white wall shoots and then we see maybe 5% of the pictures! :banghead: Like it seems like such a huge waste of resources have a big four day shoot in Aspen for the commercial, and then maybe end up using 30-40 photos altogether of the 10+ girls that were there. :idk:  They just had multi-day shoots in Miami, the Bahamas and the Carribbean and I bet the site will still be flood with white wall. 

I miss when the site had the catalog style pictures and the white wall. I wish they would bring back the catalog even in a digital format. 

J Brand Jeans Spring 2018 

YHzIxSbM_t.jpeg fncoWHgF_t.jpeg 2rK0sBN4_t.jpeg NyJSYaVj_t.jpeg bOUlxKOR_t.jpeg f7wrohCo_t.jpeg tYHabza6_t.jpeg bLY6ezXi_t.jpeg kgPVRHUg_t.jpeg 0K4WRByy_t.jpeg GTwsDX8F_t.jpeg Z4tKIudg_t.jpeg

The picture of her wearing Tom’s glasses is so cute. 

Edit: This campaign was shot back in November, and her and Tom were working with the same team yesterday so I’m guessing they landed another campaign for the brand later this year.