Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I think she will floating between mainline and Pink and eventually fully move to mainline. This has been done by all the previous spokesperson: Miranda, Rosie, Chanel, Behati ... Keep mind VS needs to find a replacement for Elsa before she moves up to mainline and ATM they don't seem to have one.

Yes, Taylor Marie Hill.

Taylor is not shooting Pink awfully often and she didn't even take part of the fall shoot, it was just Elsa & Jac Jagaciak. Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor and I think she'd be great for it and I want Elsa to move on already but it doesn't seem like VS is thinking of Taylor as Elsa's replacement at all and until they have someone who makes them as much money as Elsa, they are not going to let her go.

I'm hopeful for her to walk more than one segment this year at the VSFS tho.

I see. Though, Taylor is getting more and more popular, IDK how she couldn't make them a lot of money. I would buy anything she's wearing because she's Taylor Marie Hill! I also wish to see Elsa in more than one segment. I don't think any other model has made any more sense as an angel than Elsa since Lima.

Taylor is a pretty girl and all but for some reason I never felt like she really fitted PINK despite the fact she is the age that PINK mostly targets. And for that reason I can't really see her becoming the main PINK girl like Miranda, Behati, Elsa, ect were/was because she doesn't really give off that fun, flirty PINK girl vibe like they did imo. She is kinda of like girls like Cindy Bruna and Kelly Gale were she is young, but gives off a more mature and sexy vibe more suited for the mainline imo and I think VS noticed that which is probably why she isn't used that much for PINK. I always felt like VS would let her go the Kelly Gale route and just let her skip PINK entirely and do mainline when she got up in age or at least have her bounce back and fourth between the two like Magda, Sara, and Jac.

I agree! I ove taylor's face but for me, her body don't fit with the brand, i actually don't like the few picture she had with them and she definitely can't be seen as a replacement; their bodies are different just like the face and the image they refer, for me she can just "play the game" for a few time, not more even thought yeah, she's is the age that pink target and she has a more innocent face which is good for PINK. I'd personnally love to see what Sandra Kubicka can do for the pink line, her bubbly face and shining personallity could be great (but they don't work with her right? so that's kind of impossible) I really hope they'll find the perfect girl for taking the crown sooner cause now Elsa really needs to jump to the mainline, i 'm bored to see her on the pink line when you know she can do so much better!!!
I agree. I too think Taylor's body is not the best suited for lingeire but she is great for PINK clothing imo. Taylor should have a beauty contact because her face is where the $ is at but anyways back to Elsa...