Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Sis is wearing VS and is in full mug and hair, she may have been shooting VS. Imma go to a corner and cry

These were just taken at her home. She does a lot of little "home impromptu" IG photo sessions with Julia Kulik for content. She did tag VS though, but her contract probably covers a few months of 2020. :idk: However, they are using her a bit in the promos and signage so maybe she's just got a reduce role as an Angel. 

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

These were just taken at her home. She does a lot of little "home impromptu" IG photo sessions with Julia Kulik for content. She did tag VS though, but her contract probably covers a few months of 2020. :idk: However, they are using her a bit in the promos and signage so maybe she's just got a reduce role as an Angel. 

As far as I remember, contracts usually expire in November/December that's when they negotiate the new ones and by February they have their whole lineup for the year set, so VS doesn't like shooting with girls late in the year unless they know they are locked for another year, because if negotiations fall apart, they can't usee that material anymore (see the Love Rocks campaign with Marisa Miller in late-2009/early-2010), so if she's still with VS now, the odds are we're stuck with VS for the whole 2020 🤡

I know Elsa personally, be nice to her or I’ll smite with fire while you breathe

That fantasy bra was gorgeous wasn’t it? Absolutely phenomenal, I’ll answer for you. Her face is like trying on a display white gold ring - and then buying it. And then posting on Instagram about it knowing your friends can’t afford it. 

That’s why I love her so much. 
Okay bye now