Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Hello everybody! :kiss:

I'm so glad I found this site with so many beautiful pics of my favourite supermodel of all times - Stephanie Seymour.... she's just perfect :thumbsup:

your scans are wonderful, I took the time and viewed all of them, was too fascinated to quit ;-)

Waiting for more :wave:

Yes, Michelabella, our Steph is totaly amasing, her thin but tonned body makes me speechless, and during all this time, even after she gave birth.... still looking hot :drool:

I tried to find articles about her diet and sports she might practise, but nothing.... does anybody know anything and...... wants to share?!?! ;)

For those of you in the USA: Stephanie Seymour will be part of a panel, I believe with Peter Brandt and Marc Jacobs, interviewed on television -- CHARLIE ROSE on PBS -- sometime this week. I believe the focus of the interview will be INTERVIEW magazine. I missed which day it will air, but tonight, Monday the 9th, the segment was announced as coming up.

If you miss it/you're out-of-country, entire CHARLIE ROSE segments used to be made available free through Google video. We'll see.

http://www.charlierose.com/schedule/

:)