Bellazon

Can anyone tell me who is this model? What is her name?

ONEschool

Unfortunately that’s not an easy one. Finding models that are primarily on Allie express or eastern european/ ru sites is tough. If you use Google Chrome reverse image search you can at least get some new places to look. Doing that for example on the above gray set got several hits but nothing that would lead you back to a personal IG post or other clue that would be useful. I would look at other sites where your searches hit for other pictures of her and reverse search those. Look for a pic that appears to be associated with a specific manufacturer and then go to their IG. What you’ll be hoping to do then is find that the manufacturer has tagged one of their images with her IG. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t. If they don’t then look at images that have been tagged with the manufacturer IG on your picture. Perhaps you wil find that the model , in her own self interest , has tagged one of the pictures on her own IG with the IG of the  manufacturer. If you can’t find her IG tag your left with simply shotgun searching agency boards which has an extraordinarily low probability of success, particularly with .ru sites. All that being said I have seen Mingo and Kim pull some magic rabbits out of the hat.

Good luck 

Just now, bebop2015 said:

Unfortunately that’s not an easy one. Finding models that are primarily on Allie express or eastern european/ ru sites is tough. If you use Google Chrome reverse image search you can at least get some new places to look. Doing that for example on the above gray set got several hits but nothing that would lead you back to a personal IG post or other clue that would be useful. I would look at other sites where your searches hit for other pictures of her and reverse search those. Look for a pic that appears to be associated with a specific manufacturer and then go to their IG. What you’ll be hoping to do then is find that the manufacturer has tagged one of their images with her IG. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t. If they don’t then look at images that have been tagged with the manufacturer IG on your picture. Perhaps you wil find that the model , in her own self interest , has tagged one of the pictures on her own IG with the IG of the  manufacturer. If you can’t find her IG tag your left with simply shotgun searching agency boards which has an extraordinarily low probability of success, particularly with .ru sites. All that being said I have seen Mingo and Kim pull some magic rabbits out of the hat.

Good luck 

Thank you very much for your help, till now I have found that she does modeling for lilymoda manufacturer. Hope to find as soon as possible. Once again thanks for your help and please update me if you find her.

image_search_1554435494715.jpg

Just now, bebop2015 said:

Good luck 

Well I unfortunately didn't find her IG not IG of the manufacturer but still with lots of reverse image search I found that she is shein model Juliana. still her complete name is not unknown. Please help me if you find out any further clue. I am listing some more photos of her from sites other than AliExpress.

34d-a014wht-enamor-800x800-imaeuffrgjukkvra.jpeg Genuine-Leather-Backpack-Women-Fashion-School-Backpack-for-Girls-Travel-Sho.jpg

I've also found her working for...

f024_041_white-fin-0606331001462777088_10_1.thumb.jpg.b06a502857251a9e7eb28cf24e3056d2.jpg

Enamor

th.thumb.jpg.0475a9d9265133a309f5be95cd9a0482.jpg

Swim Honey

15354479343775268398.thumb.jpg.497df2703d89edf41afe98b4f2b52c7d.jpg

Romwe

and as a stock image model on Getty. They call her 'Brazilian Woman in Sexy Underwear'.

gettyimages-516322916-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.a58b9d3206f6d669f10bcb0c67dee939.jpg

She also works for Zaful and Cilory. And, I found an image of her from 2014 walking in an fashion show in India. :idk:

Just now, kimflorida said:

I've also found her working for...

f024_041_white-fin-0606331001462777088_10_1.thumb.jpg.b06a502857251a9e7eb28cf24e3056d2.jpg

Enamor

th.thumb.jpg.0475a9d9265133a309f5be95cd9a0482.jpg

Swim Honey

15354479343775268398.thumb.jpg.497df2703d89edf41afe98b4f2b52c7d.jpg

Romwe

and as a stock image model on Getty. They call her 'Brazilian Woman in Sexy Underwear'.

gettyimages-516322916-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.a58b9d3206f6d669f10bcb0c67dee939.jpg

Thank you very much for your help. Can you please tell her full name.

Just now, kimflorida said:

^ I don’t see a thread for her so I will start one. 😊 Please add more photos when you can. 

Sure , I will add  more photos of her that I have got. Hope this much will be enough if you need anything else feel free to ask , I will be happy to help you. Once again thanks for your help for finding her name 😊.

53785510_339265413603270_99445495547886373_n.jpg fb17_066_mood_fin.jpg Genuine-Leather-Backpack-Women-Brand-Fashion-School-Backpack-Female-Travel-.jpg Iemuh-2018.jpg HTB1feStKb1YBuNjSszhq6AUsFXao.jpg_640x640q90.jpg G0908W-M-14-2545.jpg