Bellazon

Fan Talk

• 2 weeks later...

:cain: <-- This hasn't been made my name for no reason, I knew you wern't British, bloody hell.

Right version of what story?

Then why did you say he is British?

And, yeah, what's the right version?

That was an inside joke between us, I didn't expect you to get it ;)

• 1 month later...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20060409/bs_...b/prweb369002_3

PRWEB) - (PRWEB) April 9, 2006 -- AceShowbiz.com has published the March 2006 edition of its Celebrity Buzz, the Top 100 most popular celebrity search counting from readers search keywords and number of celebrity page views.

ADVERTISEMENT

cbuzz_logo.jpg

Placed at the leading position is T.I., the Georgia-based rapper who has been rapping since nine years old. It makes sense, in fact, considering that he has had his fourth album

it just struck midnight here in dubai soooo...

Happy birthday ale!!!!! May god bless you and hope all your wishes come true this year and for all the years to follow.

I love you soooo much ... you’re so perfect ... so peerless. You’re a paragon of a woman

I don’t think I can ever love a woman so much than i do to you.

Hope you reach the epitome of your career early and you receive several accolades of honor and pride through your career and it brings you utmost and eternal happiness..

May all your dreams come true and may the heavens bring forth a wonder that may fill you with exuberance and courage and sustenance to endure all the obstacles you may come across your life in the future.

May all the gods ..:).. Bless you and I hope that you remain an angel to all of us forever and that you never step down from that pedistil..you bring us happiness and fill our moments of emptiness. You truly are a god's "angel" .. And may you remain one for the rest of your life.. Wish you the best of luck in all the Endeavour’s you undertake in your life. and that we will always remain in awe of your jaw-dropping beauty .. And uniquely pleasant and enthusiastic nature.

I know this is lame and that you may never read this as we practically don’t exist for you but I’m an optimist and like to imagine that you could be reading this somewhere across the globe...at least my good wishes nevertheless would reach you even if you don’t read this. For there is god.

May you have a wonderful b'day bash with all your friends. And have a great year ahead.

Through this i express my truest, noblest, and purest love for you. >>

14th0sh.th.jpg

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4707/14th0sh.jpg