Bellazon

Aurelie Claudel
Thumbnail

fremont

WOW :yuckky: , That's some kind of nickname there!!!! :dontgetit:

I was curious about that also but learned from the friend I mentioned several posts ago who said she was married, has two children, and lives in; maybe I shouldn't say.

That guy's best days however were long ago and now has Alzheimers, so he might not be very sure himself.

I've got a downside regarding the disproportion of 23 years, but I am doing an anti-age program with a doctor. :)

If she is, I'd settle for a dinner, and her ma can come too, to see if I start and keep a conversation going. I'll even use my brogue, hahahha (an inside joke, if her ma will let me call it that. Nah, not a joke, I believe it was more like reminiscing). Honestly that wasn't my best self.

Does this sound like I'm more interested in her ma? I hope not. She WAS 10 when I last saw her.

:wave:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aurelie is just so incredibly beautiful. and in such an elegant, regal way. I think that her look personifies European glamour. I really wish that she had become a VS Angel. Or even now still. She's just so glamourous looking. And her body is amazing. And she was bloody brilliant in the 2001 VSFS. (*though I realize that was a looooooong time ago*). I'd love to see her and Noemie Lenoir as the new Angels. Representing France and all of the European glamour market.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I might as well face the music.

The chance with the opportunity to dine with Aurelie is well past.

Oh the pain of these memories. Her mother went to Albertson's (the local grocery store) and had the butcher prepare in the french style, a cut of beef to bring back and cook for Aurelie at my folks house. I heard the ruckus in the kitchen and entered the room to see Aurelie sitting at the table smiling with knife and fork in hand as her mother was throwing the skillet, with the briand sizzling, around on the stove.

I guess at the moment I didn't care much one way or the other, I knew there was just that item for her and maybe something for her mother and didn't want to include myself.

I am still curious though of what she shared with her mother after calling her in from the other part of the house, just before the game of Uno we played the night they both arrived. I'm wondering if she caught a glimpse of fate at that time and had to tell her mother that she would stand in front of fashion photographers when she became a young woman. In hind sight, I guess I should have paid better attention to my French studies as I was growing up. (BTW: Yes I played fair and told her the best approach to the game was throwing out the high cards first to reduce the score at the end of the game. Even as the end approached I found myself sweating all the more. I only won by 8 points.)

I'm happy to say that she's my favorite girly girl in the fashion mags. ;)

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. --Havelock Ellis ["Impressions and Comments" (1914)]

I'm not from Texas, but I'm thinking they've got a word we can all learn to use for that pic PhilA posted.

BIG SEXY <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Am I obsessing? yeh, whatever.....

Beauty comes in all sizes — not just size 5. --Roseanne [The character played by Roseann Barr on the 90's US sitcom by the same name.]

Thanks for the photo and for telling us about her continued activity in the profession.

I guess I need to ask for a catalogue. I see another one of her's that I must have for my collection. Maybe it's in there.

Beauty is a fruit which we look at without trying to seize it. --Simone Weil, Gravity and Grace

• 1 month later...