Bellazon

Lesser known models

mameha

• 6 months later...

this isnt working for me.i would love to see the rest of staci coles pictures!!

yeah on myspace there are a ton of people that say that they are her but i found her real myspace profile you cannnot add her unless u know her or one of her friends but i am sure it is hers because on that fakers suck sight it had an email address u can look her up at..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=41776159

I think the mystery girl is pretty. The one underneath with the dark hair and blue eyes...

I like the first pic. But the other two....is it just me? I think they look edited. Her eyes look too blue to be real in that last pic.

And the first girl looks too much like a barbie to me. She has a nice face, but she's got obviously penciled eyebrows and bleached hair. I see that kind of girl every day at school. less make-up would probably make her look better.

Yeah, it's the obvious happening when you suddenly show up with ur great pics. Others will copy you. It's a sad thing.

well said. ;)

Model - Marija Granic

Fashion (CA) November 2005

For Your Eyes Only

Photography by Miguel Jacob

post-1950-1144986831_thumb.jpgpost-1950-1144986852_thumb.jpgpost-1950-1144986872_thumb.jpg

I got these from gwgreyscale.. the problem is that I can't find any more pictures of her. :cry:

So pretty!

she looks like a prettier paris hilton in that last pic :|

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Such a sad story :cry:

http://www.itv.com/news/index_1720037.html

Model found dead in Croydon

Detectives quizzed an ex-boyfriend over the savage murder of Sally Anne Bowman who was stabbed to death in front of her home.

The 18-year-old hairdresser, who dreamed of becoming the next Kate Moss, was knifed in a leafy suburban street as she returned from a night out with friends.

The stunning 6ft blonde teenager was heard screaming by neighbours in Croydon, South London, in the early hours of Sunday and her body was found on the pavement next to a skip.

It looks like they have found the killer!

sallyannmetro2906069hd.th.jpgsallyanntheguardian2906065wh.th.jpg