Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are we gonna believe random TikTokers?

https://jezebel.com/adam-levine-allegedly-cheated-on-his-wife-and-tried-to-1849553861

On Monday morning—just three days after Levine’s model wife Behati Prinsloo confirmed their third pregnancy with a photo of her growing bump—Instagram model Sumner Stroh dropped a bombshell TikTok in which Stroh alleges Levine “manipulated” her into having an affair. Stroh said that back in June, after months of not talking, DMed her on Instagram asking if Stroh is “ok with” him and his wife naming their forthcoming baby after her. Messy!

No offense to Behati but when she married the dude if you had asked me the odds of him eventually cheating on her, I would have guessed 99.99%.

Rock stars/musicians sleep around when they are on the road. Athletes sleep around whenever they play road games.

I always assumed girls went into these relationships knowing this stuff.

Let's be real. It's Adam Levine. He is a famous musician and has bragged about his sexual escapades for many years.

The majority of men his position aren't likely to give up control of their sex life to just one woman when they could bang whoever they want, anytime they want.

Behati is a famous model. She knew what she was getting into. It's entirely possible she's aware and has approved of it this entire time, which would also mean he's not lying when he stated, "I did not have an affair".