Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Does anyone know if she's doing anything with VS? I know she walked the show, but has she shot anything since then? If she hasn't and if she doesn't, I wonder if she'll come back for the VSFS next year. I think she's totally over VS, except for doing the show as she seemed to really enjoy being back after 2 years of absence. 

I hope she is the VSFS, she is one of my favorites. I don't care if she quits VS because it's all sterile and bland white-wall photoshoots and VS isn't producing very many good photos anymore, but she is a star of the VSFS to me and I'd hate to see her leave VS because of that reason. I also wanted her to get a FB before she quits, but I don't think she will. I totally think she deserves one, but that ship has probably sailed sadly. 

19 hours ago, Candyliz said:

@bump I don't think she will do anything else than the show for vs. Because vs seems to be really fine with the fact of work just with the new angels. Of course Bee is a star but is not gonna happen.

Yeah, I agree with you I think she is done. And yes, she is definitely a star of the VSFS. I've loved so many of her outfits and her walks and her energy is just great!