Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I'd love it if she came back to VS but I can see her being over it.

I wonder if she ever thought VS was gimmicky and stupid? Some of their clothes are really fucking dumb but Behati seems like she has such a chill nothing-bothers-me type of vibe. Her personal style was always more punk rock and dark whereas I've seen her have to dress up in lace and floral prints for VS jobs. She looks great in most of the street style and VS event picture I've seen but I dress like Behati on an off day (grungy Misfits and Flipper t-shirts, yeah!!!) and I would never ever want to wear any of those floral prints or ugly hair do's VS puts their girls in. So I just wonder if Behati ever felt the same?

But for that kind of paycheck I sure would wear whatever they told me lol I'd just bitch to my own damn self instead of bitching to anyone else about it

16 hours ago, Likuna said:

@bump thank you for all your amazing opinions ! it's so interesting 

That's awesome to hear!!! Thank you for the feedback.

What's your opinion on Behati coming back or not?

I'm a bit worried the more I think about it. I'm sure she'll be back in some form but not like she was :sad:

1 minute ago, bump said:

That's awesome to hear!!! Thank you for the feedback.

What's your opinion on Behati coming back or not?

I'm a bit worried the more I think about it. I'm sure she'll be back in some form but not like she was :sad:

I think she will back on September on runway and next she will continiue shooting and etc

Just now, Likuna said:

I think she will back on September on runway and next she will continiue shooting and etc

Ok, I hope that too. I missed her at the show last year!

Do you have a favorite VSFS outfit she has worn?

My favorite was the Boho Psychedelic or the one from Flowers in Bloom she had. She was cute as the witch in Calendar Girls but it was just ok. I didn't like her shipwrecked or snow angels look. She was always super adorable in the PINK sections but I prefer grown up Behati lol

(Off topic: Lily holds my all time favorite look ever- the punk rock outfit from British Invasion even though that year sucked big time).

7 minutes ago, bump said:

Ok, I hope that too. I missed her at the show last year!

Do you have a favorite VSFS outfit she has worn?

My favorite was the Boho Psychedelic or the one from Flowers in Bloom she had. She was cute as the witch in Calendar Girls but it was just ok. I didn't like her shipwrecked or snow angels look. She was always super adorable in the PINK sections but I prefer grown up Behati lol

(Off topic: Lily holds my all time favorite look ever- the punk rock outfit from British Invasion even though that year sucked big time).

i think Firework Segment it was so beautiful ! I love it

9 minutes ago, Likuna said:

i think Firework Segment it was so beautiful ! I love it

I forgot about that one! Thank you for bringing that outfit up.

Yes! That ranks up there for me as well. She looked stunning.

The colors were beautiful on her. I prefer her in black and dark clothing, but she does bright and cheerful very well, too.