Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

this is WTH MUCH!!!

that person must be jealous lol XD maybe someone need to send this person bee's resume lol

i remember when ppl seems doubting her when she's bout to do VS, cos ppl said she's more a HF model, and now this person said that, i got the feeling that person just hating her or smth lol xD esp she/he got to mention CERTAIN name

anyway on the bright side, another pic

tumblr_m8974rSDmd1rbx87so1_500.jpg tumblr_m895pq79fB1qc994eo1_500.jpg

this is WTH MUCH!!!

post-61435-0-1446069807-98358_thumb.jpg

that person must be jealous lol XD maybe someone need to send this person bee's resume lol

i remember when ppl seems doubting her when she's bout to do VS, cos ppl said she's more a HF model, and now this person said that, i got the feeling that person just hating her or smth lol xD esp she/he got to mention CERTAIN name

anyway on the bright side, another pic

post-61435-0-1446069808-07625_thumb.jpg

This is another example of jealousy and hating! Behati has an extraordinary personality: fresh, funny and always happy! Only a teen can have these qualities? Ah jealousy has a reason and his name is Adam Levine!post-61435-0-1446069810-3547_thumb.jpg

LoveBee LOL ikr idk why suddenly Bee the one got "attack" cause seriously, she doesnt owe anyone for dating that guy ~_~

true, taking pic together at backstage doesnt mean they're like hang out buddies >.<

I dont think Bee is acting like a "teenager" or "immature", having FUN,LIVELY/BUBBLY,CAREFREE personality doesnt make a person "immature" =="

it's so shallow to judge someone by that, Bee doing her job very well, and been taken seriously!!!

I think she will go back to HF Fully once she's done with VS, as for now it seems like she wants to enjoy her life, w/o the pressure to do all those fashion shows or photoshoots >.< like she said before, she seems enjoying just doing 1 or 2 shows rather than doing the whole fashion week >.<

seems like she's not that ambitious (in a good way), she prob just want to have time for herself and ppl around her, after done lots of shows since her debut till 2010-ish

NICE :brows:

She's HAAAAAAAWT

tumblr_m8abxpj22b1r6ry43o1_500.jpg juicy-jeans7.gif