Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

I wish Ana was the new angel and not Miranda. :cry:

I think there must be someone into VS who doesn't like Ana that much... She's beautiful, confident, sexy and strong, definitely the kind of woman they try and sell to the masses. And she has the body to wear all types of lingerie, sleepwear, clothing and swimwear they can come up with.

(Please note that I have nothing against Miranda, she's beautiful and she has a great body, but, oh, hell... I saw Ana on VSFS 2005 and the girl can definitely carry some wings!)

I agree with you! Ana is so perfect! I can't understand the reson why she's not already an angel :( So cross fingers *-*

It's definitely not her.

100% sure it IS her. I pulled up a Sports Illustrated photo of her, with a side profile, and the eyebrows and the nose are the same. Plus, the photo being talked about looks just like her.

oops, my mistake.

it's not Ana, it's her doppleganger, Pauline.

sorry, Malacha :) if it's any consolation, I didn't believe it wasn't Ana either.

Hee. Can you send me a pic of this Pauline. She looks a lot like Ana...at least in that picture. :p

Hey, Yall! Whaz up!! ;) Haven't had time to post-- but i been lurking around! ~~LolZ~~ :laugh:

I hope yall dont mind me adding my 2cents in this here convo--~LolZ~

i'm down wit Malacha77- Yeah that's MOS DEF Ana! :evil:

In my "day job" i work a lot wit profiles--and i know my baby-Ana's profile like i know the back of my hand! ~Lolz~ :p

It just a very natural pic of my baby--Ana :drool: wit all the model pics of her-all photo shopped an all, its easy to get confused. ~~LolZ~~

If u know her basic face structure- u can mos def ID any pic of her. ;)

Matter of fact! ~LolZ~ i got couple of pics of my boo Ana here that reminds me of that pic- - check it out! ;)

Well Big Poppa gotta get goin-- peeps! :evil:

Ana lookin mighty HOT :drool: keep them pics comin!! :evil:

and NO it aint NO Pauline-- it's Ana! :drool:

post-3465-1152654165_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654213_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654250_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654287_thumb.jpg

Heres some HQs i made :wave:

post-6767-1180315961_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1180316011_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1180316064_thumb.jpg