Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

That picture is part of an editorial from, and Iguatemi catalog, from Brazil ;) I don't know what month or year though.

The two Iguatemi catalogs I have just have a number, like No8, but no year, month or anything. That one may be different though.

Here is a cover to a Neiman Marcus catalog I got a long time ago. I scanned it a while ago and forgot all about it :/

Just thought I would post something in Ana's forum before I head off to sleep. :)

post-16-1116057585_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the other scans from the same catalog, credit to Gwen fro scanning 'em ;)

post-16-1116057661_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116057672_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116057681_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116057692_thumb.jpg

post-16-1116057700_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116057709_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116057717_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116057725_thumb.jpg

post-16-1116057733_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116057743_thumb.jpg

Ya know what's funny, cutebeatriz posted this over at Carstens forum today, she found it on a fotolog, where they had cropped out my tag, and put their own tag right across the middle.

Less than a day it took from the time I originally posted it last night, to when I saw it on the fotolog. These people have no shame.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so sorry for that, I really do feel guilty :(

DARKA AND NAMELESS, I THINK I LOVE U RIGHT NOW hahahaha,

no but seriously THANK YOU SO MUCH :cry: , YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME, i've never seen those pix before, some of her best pix ever!!!! she looks gorgeous, thank you so much guys (again), you deserve a great clap!!! :blush: :)