Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-56515-0-10740400-1350098127_thumb.j

Wow Ana takes after both her mother and father a lot (some people sometimes take after one parent more). I reckon Ana has her dad's eyes, her mothers eyebrows and a combination of both her mother and father's face shape and nose though her lips are much fuller than either of theirs. Thanks for sharing! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found this :

By FAMOSIDADES

RIO DE JANEIRO - Top model Ana Beatriz Barros left home early to try a modeling career. 14 years later, Ana became one of the most successful of her generation, with an annual income of more than $ 3 million (£ 5.2 million). The brunette sees no problem if his daughter wanted to pursue a career of her mother, but wouldn't let her live away from her family. "If my daughter wants to follow my footsteps, I will not let her leave home at 14," she told the magazine "Alpha".

The beauty recalls that she once took an earful from an art director to be considered fat. "He was screaming that I was huge. I was positioned at the bottom of the photo and my pay was cut in half," she said. During the interview, Ana Beatriz said, in the kitchen she is a great housewife and loves doing housecleaning. "At three in the morning she is going crazy vacuum-cleaning at home," said her sister Patricia.

I never read anywhere about Ana's salary. This was the first time it was mentioned, I think. And I found this interview on some Brazilian website and translated it it with Yahoo, BTW.

ae37c616d1273b1db16c8e2.jpg

Same I read this article recently and I was thinking the same how you rarely if ever hear anything about Ana's earning power but I always assumed from the work she has done that she must make quite a bit but then again hard to conclude how much as she doesn't seem to live too extravagantly :) eurgh Ana fat? I wonder what job that was for and he was bloody crazy!! Hate whoever said that to her, shes perfect :wub:

But she was never put on any high-earning models list. I remember Doutzen was menioned in one of those lists and it said she earned 1 mil. a year.Anna's salary is supposed to be about 3 mil. a year and nobody has ever mentioned her! Strange. I also assumed she was high paid.