Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

~Lolz~ Yeah man! I'm back :evil:

I took that trip to Brazil :drool: wit my boyz- like little over a month ago and didnt even want to leave! ;)

I'm tellin you- them brazil women are some fine ass women! :evil: i didn't see anything come close to Ana's beauty--but Damn! it was like being a kid-- lost in a Candy Shop!!! Yo-- i'm tellin u i had myself some major heavy duty FUN-- if ya feel me! Heh :evil: :woot:

you came to brasil ? :)

where did you stay ?

~Lolz~ Yeah man! I'm back :evil:

I took that trip to Brazil :drool: wit my boyz- like little over a month ago and didnt even want to leave! ;)

I'm tellin you- them brazil women are some fine ass women! :evil: i didn't see anything come close to Ana's beauty--but Damn! it was like being a kid-- lost in a Candy Shop!!! Yo-- i'm tellin u i had myself some major heavy duty FUN-- if ya feel me! Heh :evil: :woot:

you came to brasil ? :)

where did you stay ?

Well hello there-AnaBB Cover ;) how u been doin-sweetheart? Heh

before i tell u bout my trip to where- u from- the lovely-beautiful Brazil! I wanna just thank u for them recent pics u posted here of my boo-Ana! :evil: them some really hot pics of her! :drool: Ana has got to be one of the most gorgeous woman in this world! Im tellin you! :blush:

ok-now for my trip to Brazil- Heh im gonna try to make this as short as possible- cos i dont want them sweet young ladies- that r moderators here to be angry at me-for posting this in Ana's thread here ;)

Well-me and my boyz when we travel- we like to do it in style ;) so we chilled at this hotel opposite the beach- the Copacabana Palace Hotel-expensive-but worth every damn dime! ~LolZ~ Dang-- the sand on the beach is so fucking beautiful!

We chilled hard in the (south zone) what u brazilians call Zona Sul- Heh

I'm tellin you sweetheart- we had a damn good time in Copacabana-n- Ipanema! :brows:

we enjoyed some damn good brazilian food n drink- we hit the clubs! we partied our asses off! :fun:

Yall young ladies in Brazil are so damn hot! OMG! I met me many young ladies over there! u all are so sweet n warm to your visitors- at least that is what me and my boyz experienced ;)

Let me stop talking bout this now! ~~LolZ~~ cos i'm missin it--too much :cry: it was my first trip to Brazil n it wont be my last! Heh I'm headin back down there in Feb. to celebrate my birthday--Yo! that's how much i enjoy myself! :hell yea!:

im shutting up now--~LolZ~ but Yo- sweetheart- thanks for asking :evil:

Peace

You stayed at copacabana palace ? that's like .. the most expensive hotel in brasil :laugh:

i live close to copacabana !!

i want to meet you when you come back. so tell me first ! :)

and yes, the ladies here, are GORGEOUS :p

Hey there-- again my brazilian sweetheart :evil: im tellin ya--that hotel was mad expensive! ~LolZ~ but worth every damn dime! ;)

I don't mind spendin my dollars-when im havin mad crazy fun--like i had in your neck of the woods! :drool:

Yeah-baby--me and my boyz r comin back to brazil on my birthday--that's for damn sure! :evil:

N hell yeah! I let you know- when I come back! So that we can hang! ;) U can show me -n- my boyz some places we didn't get a chance to see when we-- were there!

Sure thing! sweetheart- Heh--you got it! :evil:

I can't get out of my head--how FINE -n SWEET- u young ladies in brazil are--Damn! ~LolZ~ :brows:

I catch you later-sweetheart! :evil:

Peace

• 2 weeks later...