Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

Well, the book went up to fifty and the reserve STILL isn't met, so that's a lost cause. I found two other JR Duran books on Amazon, but I don't know if Ana is in them. I'm going to see if I can find that book elsewhere. Since I am most definately not going over forty for a book that I can probablly find somewhere else for half the price <_<

Well, the book went up to fifty and the reserve STILL isn't met, so that's a lost cause. I found two other JR Duran books on Amazon, but I don't know if Ana is in them. I'm going to see if I can find that book elsewhere. Since I am most definately not going over forty for a book that I can probablly find somewhere else for half the price <_<

oh what a shame, I can't even buy stuff from ebay, is it really safe?

oh what a shame, I can't even buy stuff from ebay, is it really safe?

It's safer than some other places, but you still have to be careful. People wil try to scam you.

Very nice cutebeatriz :) Thanks.

Never thought about finding what those were from for some reason, glad someone found out though. Now if only we could find bigger scans of those ones.

A couple scans I did a while ago, don't think I posted them here before, but if I did, you guys get to see them again, :p

Not sure where the first scan is from exactly, Brazilian Vogue obviously, just have no idea of the month or year.

post-16-1135067954_thumb.jpg

And the second scan below is from Cosmo Nova Brazil September 1997

post-16-1135068043_thumb.jpg

It would be appreciated if the tags weren't removed, Thanks. ;)