Bellazon

Shaving

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my electric is such a pos. i used my dad's braun one thats like their top of the line razor and it was freaking amazing compared to mine. i literally said holy shit cus it was so much nicer...i really didnt think razors could vary so much but my god, that thing is amazing.

its the opposite....the reason why they say dont shave against the grain is because in the future it will cause in grown hairs...and with electric razors it gives that smooth shave equaling shaving against the grain with a razor....trust me not having that smooth shave is not that important because of what can happen because of it.

its the opposite....the reason why they say dont shave against the grain is because in the future it will cause in grown hairs...and with electric razors it gives that smooth shave equaling shaving against the grain with a razor....trust me not having that smooth shave is not that important because of what can happen because of it.

i was referring from the problems that occur when i slash the shit out of my face with the razor.

well you have to take your time and straight strokes....i had to shave with my left hand when my right hand was broken, left being my off hand and i did it and didnt cut myself, my cousin's husband was fuckin shocked...he said i cut myself with my right hand and you shaved with your left and didnt cut yourself. :laugh:

I'm not sure what I'm doing here, but anyway...

You guys don't use those electric shavers then? The razor is better?

All a matter of personal preference. Ingrown hair is a risk with either of the two; reducing this is very dependent upon your preparation techniques ;) Electrics provide a slightly cleaner shave generally but are hell on your flesh over the long haul :cry: A regular razor requires one usually to put in extra effort, but sometimes grants more maneuverability in the tough spots.

My own technique:

Uhhhm...I don't use any one specifically, but always try to have face wet for a least 5-8 min. prior, sometimes shaving after a shower if time isn't available.