Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

On 3/6/2024 at 8:33 AM, babranski said:

I know she has school to work around but I'm still really surprised she hasn't traveled overseas a little bit for her modeling. A week or weekend in Europe, Tokyo, LA ... She's so popular her agency should have no problem getting that covered for her.

I would imagine it is by choice.  There is no way that she hasn't had approaches by a number of brands and agencies by now.  There is also no way she hasn't had approaches by more adult publishers but she chooses to keep it local.  If I were to hazard a guess as to why, it would be because she doesn't see this as her life goal and instead is looking to another career and is just modelling to line the account and have some fun right now.

2 hours ago, FelMuse said:

I would imagine it is by choice.  There is no way that she hasn't had approaches by a number of brands and agencies by now.  There is also no way she hasn't had approaches by more adult publishers but she chooses to keep it local.  If I were to hazard a guess as to why, it would be because she doesn't see this as her life goal and instead is looking to another career and is just modelling to line the account and have some fun right now.

She has stated her Career goal is to be an Chemical Eng. so might be right

4 hours ago, FelMuse said:

She's already said this is the case, but I guess I'm not really sure why that excludes a weekend trip out of the country in a way that fits her "do something fun and make a little money".

Maybe it's a little too soon to take note of it. I've been following her for so long that it's easy to forget she's only 18 now. Maybe she does have plans for such a trip coming up.