Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

holy moly she's on fire right now!

I can't remember if she's ever done a topless photo like that before, the one where she's laying belly down. No handbras or anything of the like before. There have been some from behind changing videos where she's taken off and put on tops, but nothing where she's *posed* topless like this.

Emily keeps getting better and better.

I'm getting a lot of requests for Sunroom content so I want to post a general response. I'm not keen on sharing paid content for a model that's still trying to make her way, even if the site allows it. I'd be more willing for more popular models and content creators, maybe and under certain circumstances that include some degree of approval, but Emily is still figuring things out and I'm not trying to undermine her.

That being said, this is what I'm dealing with right now if I *do* try and capture her Sunroom content. I spent some time trying to find a work around beyond just using a camera on my phone to 101 it, but nobody has seem to found one yet that I've discovered. Maybe someone smarter than me will figure it out eventually.

On 7/10/2023 at 10:11 AM, babranski said:

I'm getting a lot of requests for Sunroom content so I want to post a general response. I'm not keen on sharing paid content for a model that's still trying to make her way, even if the site allows it. I'd be more willing for more popular models and content creators, maybe and under certain circumstances that include some degree of approval, but Emily is still figuring things out and I'm not trying to undermine her.

That being said, this is what I'm dealing with right now if I *do* try and capture her Sunroom content. I spent some time trying to find a work around beyond just using a camera on my phone to 101 it, but nobody has seem to found one yet that I've discovered. Maybe someone smarter than me will figure it out eventually.

Sharing her Sunroom content is a bad idea for various reasons. Thanks for exercising restraint. 

Thread cleaned - Contrary to what some seem to believe, abusive language is not allowed. Maybe it's time to start using your brain to realise that being an ahole for no reason will end up in a ban. 

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Thread cleaned - Contrary to what some seem to believe, abusive language is not allowed. Maybe it's time to start using your brain to realise that being an ahole for no reason will end up in a ban. 

Thank you!

On 7/10/2023 at 11:11 AM, babranski said:

the way in which the data is delivered to the end user is quite complicated. it's a stream from a DRM protected .mpd file. So while you are watching the video, behind the scenes there are tens/hundreds of requests going out to fetch the next portion of the video, and that request in and of itself has safeguards on it which require your account authorization. They have also disabled screen recording while using their app - which would only be overridable via come underlying OS override on your device using the app.

I think I may be able to download it by passing my authorization cookies and headers from my account to a command line based request using something like ffmpeg to stream the data but thus far have been unsuccessful...however...what you can do is load Sunroom in a browser and use something like Tampermonkey to remove any extraneous css/styles and make the video as large as possible...then use Quicktime to screen record and play the video while it is as large as possible while recording. Then take your screen recording, import to iMovie, crop, trim, auto enhance, then export to 4k. This has been the best route for me thus far but will let you know if i find a better way.

19 minutes ago, action_jack said:

the way in which the data is delivered to the end user is quite complicated. it's a stream from a DRM protected .mpd file. So while you are watching the video, behind the scenes there are tens/hundreds of requests going out to fetch the next portion of the video, and that request in and of itself has safeguards on it which require your account authorization. They have also disabled screen recording while using their app - which would only be overridable via come underlying OS override on your device using the app.

I think I may be able to download it by passing my authorization cookies and headers from my account to a command line based request using something like ffmpeg to stream the data but thus far have been unsuccessful...however...what you can do is load Sunroom in a browser and use something like Tampermonkey to remove any extraneous css/styles and make the video as large as possible...then use Quicktime to screen record and play the video while it is as large as possible while recording. Then take your screen recording, import to iMovie, crop, trim, auto enhance, then export to 4k. This has been the best route for me thus far but will let you know if i find a better way.

I've actually managed to download an entire encrypted mp4 from Sunroom and then decrypt it using Widevine keys extraction methods. I've talked to @babranski and have decided not to share her videos here...

Feel free to message me about the decryption process!