Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

She looks incredible in this. Vincija Swim is still Australian based though. I guess I was kind of hoping she'd go a little more international by now. A couple of models around her age from Australia are putting in some serious travel, like Meika Woollard for example. I like Meika, but I rate Emily *way* higher.

On 5/9/2023 at 12:52 PM, babranski said:

She looks incredible in this. Vincija Swim is still Australian based though. I guess I was kind of hoping she'd go a little more international by now. A couple of models around her age from Australia are putting in some serious travel, like Meika Woollard for example. I like Meika, but I rate Emily *way* higher.

Emily fits a certain type, this is ideal for her and I am not sure she is in the same modelling league as Meika even though my personal preference would go for Emily.  She has her shop and makes a quite frankly obscene amount of money from it given what she is selling.  She makes enough for a girl fresh out of high school to live a life others can only dream of and she is quite clearly a "local" girl in that she has friends, a bf and a family that she is involved with.  The modelling is a side gig and I suspect as she hits University (if she goes) or finds other avenues she will stop modelling.  This would be a shame but she seems happy in what she does and that shines through.

20 hours ago, FelMuse said:

Emily fits a certain type, this is ideal for her and I am not sure she is in the same modelling league as Meika even though my personal preference would go for Emily.  She has her shop and makes a quite frankly obscene amount of money from it given what she is selling.  She makes enough for a girl fresh out of high school to live a life others can only dream of and she is quite clearly a "local" girl in that she has friends, a bf and a family that she is involved with.  The modelling is a side gig and I suspect as she hits University (if she goes) or finds other avenues she will stop modelling.  This would be a shame but she seems happy in what she does and that shines through.

I suppose if she's happy with it and makes good money then that's that. I think I conflated a few thoughts in my post, I wanted more to focus on the fact that international brands should be within her reach, and I think that's still true if she wants to just stay local with maybe a little travel here and there.

Meika was probably a poor comparison because she's all in.