Bellazon

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Thumbnail

lawnny212

I can't wait to see "Southland Tales" either. I'm not that excited about "the grudge 2" I didn't really like "the Grudge". I didn't think it was that scary.

I agree with you on that the grudge wasn't scary :blink: and that it just seemed really stupid, that film and including scooby doo 2 didn't give her proof enough that she still could be a good actress and successful after buffy <_< but hopefully her other upcomimg films are going to give her the right credits :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see "Southland Tales" either. I'm not that excited about "the grudge 2" I didn't really like "the Grudge". I didn't think it was that scary.

I agree with you on that the grudge wasn't scary :blink: and that it just seemed really stupid, that film and including scooby doo 2 didn't give her proof enough that she still could be a good actress and successful after buffy <_< but hopefully her other upcomimg films are going to give her the right credits :thumbsup:

yeah I think they will I've read about them on her websites and they all sound really good. That doesn't mean anything though. They could be bad. I've only read about them I haven't seen the trailers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...