Bellazon

Supernatural

tinkerbelle

Season 6?

It hasn’t exactly been easy for Supernatural fans to mull over the fact that they have to bid farewell to Sam and Dean eventually. As you may have heard, series creator Eric Kripke’s contract ends after the fifth season, and has, over the years, planned for the show to wrap up at the end of this season. But it’s also no secret that Kripke has recently shown interest in continuing the story of the Winchester brothers and that Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles already have contracts for a sixth season.

Though nothing official has been made by The CW, Cinemaspy is reporting that Supernatural has been renewed for another season. While seeing Sam and Dean for another season is good news, some fans feel like the show should go out with a bang as it concludes with Sam and Dean confronting the Devil in a final showdown this season.

Meanwhile, Kripke isn’t necessarily out of ideas. However, it’s a little hard to imagine what season 6 would look like, if and when the network decides to pick up Supernatural for one more year. Will it be an entirely new chapter for the Winchester brothers, as Kripke previously hinted? Or will it be an extension of the apocalypse storyline? Or perhaps the aftermath of Lucifer’s defeat? Again, nothing’s official yet.

^ It'd be really great ... I mean, I don't what the hell they're gonna talk about in a 6th season, but if there's more Jensen&Jared/Dean&Sam It'd make me so happy haha ... I just saw the latest episode & it was pretty weiiiird, but is still being something different to the others tv.shows so I'm still a huge SPN Fan till forever :D :heart: !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really, really happy that we are going to have a sixth season of the show because I honestly cannot get enough of this show. I've been hooked for 5 years! :laugh: But it is a little hard to imagine what the sixth season will be about because like everything from the beginning lead up to the fifth season so I would think that the devil situation would be taken care of by than. Hmmmmmm... who knows :idontgetit:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do agree that things seem to be pointing to this season being the last, but I hope they figure a way to stretch it out for one more season, but no more. Anything longer and it will definetely be jumping the shark. I love watching the brothers on here. they have a chenistry that reminds me John Schneider and Tom Wopat from the Dukes of Hazzard, and I can almsot beleive that they really are related. HArd to get that good a chemistry at times.

I am dying to see though how the boys manage to get out of this one when everything seems destined to put them at war with each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was it just me or was the introduction of all those other deities rather awkward? I can get how the Pagan gods are related cause they had those nymphs and whatever in previous seasons, but the others I don't get :dontgetit: I'm looking forward to seeing Pestilence (but I predict at least another filler episode <_<)

CASA EROTICA 13 :sex:

Was it just me or was the introduction of all those other deities rather awkward? I can get how the Pagan gods are related cause they had those nymphs and whatever in previous seasons, but the others I don't get :dontgetit: I'm looking forward to seeing Pestilence (but I predict at least another filler episode <_<)

Ok I know I keep complaining about this show turning to sh!t but COME ON, this episode was freaking ridiculous :blink: I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure some religions mentioned are mutually exclusive... I srsly laugh my ass off @ the epic fails this show keeps producing :ninja: .

• 2 weeks later...

that finale kicked ass!!!! that would have been perfect to end the series. Jsut hope it doesn;t get tarnished with one more season, but hell, i GOT to see what happens to Sammy.

and here is a Supernatural vid I made for my wife 9which she uplaoded to her you tube account). Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...