Bellazon

90' runway model ID

ArianaVSCouture

On 8/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, Lcr said:

Hello, 

I'm Laura Reiff and I'm in several Photos I can see on google of me ...How can I access the Photos to help ID myself and other models?

i am happy to welcome you!

1- after watching some models' topics, you could start your on thread here on bellazon, beginning with a little work / fashion biography ; you goto a model's page; you goto top and click on "start new topic" .  We use fmd order, but alot simplier

2- you can research your name like that (link) on bellazon; quote the post and confirm / deny

3- there's some of 80s, 90s ID threads

80s: here1; 80s

90s:  runway, archive

vintage:  here5 here covers, Armani, ad_1991  ad_Armani

2000s: here8

4- you can follow the ones you want to ID and go back in time (begin last page of topic)

5- You could choose that i start your topic, but i will need your help for the basics (nationality; height & color; 1st season for Armani...).  i began Lorena Marinoni's this winter (going through 30 seasons of Armani), but nobody had / added bio or details

On 8/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, Lcr said:

Hello, 

I'm Laura Reiff and I'm in several Photos I can see on google of me ...How can I access the Photos to help ID myself and other models?

here's pics (out of 30) i found this winter that are probably you:

f91 = fall 1991;   cr = cruise;    pre = pre-fall

LauraReiff cr91giorgioA.jpg LauraReiff f90emporioA-pre-1e.jpg LauraReiff f91emporioA-.jpg LauraReiff f91emporioA-2e.jpg LauraReiff f93emporioA-1e.jpg LauraReiff f93giorgioA-preFall- ---not Jill---.jpg LauraReiff s89giorgioA-usa-.jpg LauraReiff s91emporioA-.jpg LauraReiff s94emporio-1e.jpg LauraReiff s94giorgioA-4d.jpg 1172974865_giselezelauyotherga9370.thumb.jpg.8f4c08fce43c196cc573128412a99735.jpg

some of your fall 1991 co-workers (posted here)

group f91emporioA-.jpg