Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

does anyone happen to have the specasils that aired on E and Et on the tv not the online versions becasue those were good clips and I would love to have those!

Becasue I know there was an Online Et thing on the tour but it was not the same one that was on tv the one I am looking for is when Ale and Adriana was playing pillow fight with Cojo!

I know I recorded pretty much everything that aired on both of those shows that week... I don't know how much of it I kept though, since Ale was hardly featured. Let me go through and check. I can put them all in a zip file and upload them that way if I have them all...

Okay here you go:

The ET clip: http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=F409EDA...FA176BB224FA07E

The short E! clip from the beginning of the tour:  http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=8AF70D99...E9222A3C918DC7A

The longer E! clip from the end of the tour: http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=9CA332E4...C8508DC545DAA2A

Nice to see you here Aelora :) :heart: And thanks for the videos :heart:

Guest MissIsabella

Does anyone happent o have those interviews from Espn where he is putting lip gloss on Adriana and the extratv one where Ale adn Adriana are getting interviewd on the bed!

Guest MissIsabella

I was going through some of my videos becasue I am getting ready to move adn I came a cross a video from fashion tv adn it has ale on it she must be like 15 or 16 but it is an hour long interivew showing her fashion shows but sh eis very young in it I can get it up here if anyone wants it!

Isabella, I have made an FTP account for you on my site if you would like:

Contact me if you want, and I can give you the ID Name, and password

It would be a place for you to easily share all them videos of yours

I can also send you the link to the program you'll need

Let me know

I was going through some of my videos becasue I am getting ready to move adn I came a cross a video from fashion tv adn it has ale on it she must be like 15 or 16 but it is an hour long interivew showing her fashion shows but sh eis very young in it I can get it up here if anyone wants it!

i want it :wub: :wub: