Bellazon

Motion

o ok... thats eally kool! lol so what websites did u find the video clips?? can u download them from there?? lol btw i make videos like that in school but we use premire and sumthin else...its really fun and i got into the whole thing so thats why im in a visual mulitmedia class... u should think about doing that..cuz u are really good at that :blush:

Most of the clips came from this motion thread and from the forum over on alessandraambrosio.com. The members here and there are really good about finding every single time Ale shows up on video, even if it's some obscure Arbor Day commercial that only ran in Sri Lanka and Antarctica. I guess even the penguins want to catch a glimpse of her. YouTube has tons of clips but the image quality is pretty bad and alessandracentral.com has several million but they all have a giant watermark in the middle that really detracts from the the image.

Unfortunately, I'm an old, old old man so I think my classroom days are behind me. But I was a communication major during undergrad and I've picked up a little experience since then, so I'll try and keep muddling through.

Good luck with your video, I can't wait to see it and if you've got any questions just let me know.

ok thank you for the other site! what are watermarks btw?? and i want to appolgies for the age thing :blush: im sry i didnt know lol :blush: but i will keep in touch to c if i need any help or questions !! thanks again :laugh:

ok thank you for the other site! what are watermarks btw??

The writing or symbols that people put on the video to mark it. Like the "alessandracentral.com" words in the middle of their videos or the CBS logo in the bottom right corner on the VSFS shows.

ok thank you for the other site! what are watermarks btw??

The writing or symbols that people put on the video to mark it. Like the "alessandracentral.com" words in the middle of their videos or the CBS logo in the bottom right corner on the VSFS shows.

o yeah!! lol i hate those 2 :yuckky: lol

Dear God jakstat

I LOVE YOU!!!!

I can't wait for the Karolina and Adriana one!!

Are you gonna make more than those? You are genius!

Wow, cool, never had a groupie before. Just kidding. Thanks for watching and glad you liked them.

Yeah, guess I'll keep making them until someone tells me to stop, I run out of ideas or the world runs out of beautiful women. I'm working on the Adriana one now and that should be done in a couple weeks, so stay tuned.