Bellazon

Motion

• 2 weeks later...

:laugh: For some reason I just got a big laugh out of that response. Simple and to the point, kind of "matter of factly"

You should be able to play it through a software DVD program, or download one of the codec packs I link to in the video help thread, one of those should have the codec that you will need to play thhat vid. VLC player should be able to run it too. :)

There is a way to get english subs, but you would have to translate everything that is said in the vid first, and then manually apply the subs in something like SubRip or something similar, and then you would have to sync them up and everything, which is quite hard to do. :/

I'm not really sure of any other way to do it, and not even sure if the above way would even work.

You could always use it as an excuse to learn German. :laugh:

After taking another look at the video, you might be able to take it into some form of audio editing program, and manipulate the different audio streams in the video, so that you can hear what Ale is saying in English, without the German translation voice over the top. Even though that won't help you understand what the voiceover is saying in German, at least you might be able to hear what Ale is saying more clearly when she speaks. :) I don't know anything about audio editing, so good luck if you decide to try something like that.

• 2 weeks later...