Bellazon

The Girls Next Door

Michael

Holly's in the process of moving out of the mansion

Hugh Hefner's exes Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson are definitely leaving the Playboy Mansion.

"Holly and Kendra are moving out right now," Bridget Marquardt told Usmagazine.com Thursday at the Playboy fragrance launch in NYC. "I don't know how much longer I'll be there.

"I've been doing a travel channel show," she says, "so to be honest, I'm not even there that much at the moment anyway."

(Of Hef, she said, "We are talking about doing season six [of Girls Next Door]. We have a lot of fun ideas so keep watching!")

Madison - who got cozy with Criss Angel Oct. 21 at CatHouse in Las Vegas, as Us Weekly reports in its latest issue - recently told Us she is setting up her new bachelorette pad.

"It's a loft.It's going to be super fun and the best bachelorette pad ever!" she said. "I'm really excited because I get a fireman pole. Hef never put one in the mansion.

"Nothing is done to it yet. It's actually not habitual now," she told Us of her new digs. "It's still in the cardboard box phase, but we're working on it and will hopefully be done with it by the end of the month."

Criss Angel: "Holly is a beautiful person"

The playboy of Las Vegas has landed himself a Playmate.

Illusionist Criss Angel, who's been linked in the past to Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz and Minnie Driver, stepped out Friday night with Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner's former squeeze and Girls Next Door star.

Angel and Madison have been spotted kissing and snuggling over the last several weeks in Las Vegas, but remain somewhat coy about their relationship.

"This is one of the most special evenings for me in my life and I can not think of a more beautiful person, a more special person, inside and out, than Holly to spend it with," Angel said on the opening night of his new Cirque Du Soleil show, "Believe," in Las Vegas.

When asked how he and Madison got together, he replied, "I got lucky. I didn't have a date and so she said, 'I'll come'. She makes me look good."

Following the show, Angel, hand-in-hand with Madison, headed to a private after-party in conjunction with his show's opening night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...