Bellazon

The Girls Next Door

Michael

Kristina and Karissa Shannon (born October 2, 1989 in Ann Arbor, Michigan)[1] are American models and twin sisters.[2] Both became overnight sensations[citation needed] when Hugh Hefner of Playboy chose them as his next set of girlfriends, replacing Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson. Crystal Harris has replaced Holly Madison as his number one girlfriend with whom he shares a bed. They have also appeared on The Girls Next Door.

The girls have been listed as Misses July and August in the June 2009 issue of Playboy magazine. They will therefore appear as the Playmates in the double "Summer Issue" of Playboy that will incorporate July and August in a single edition. They are the sixth identical twins to pose as Playmates.

The two were charged in St. Petersburg, Florida in January 2007 with aggravated assault. They reportedly got into a fight with two other people at a house party. The two were put on probation and required to pay restitution.[3]

Karissa was also arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge in November 2007

wikipedia.org

Crystal Harris [1] is an British-American[2] model who has been selected as the Playboy Playmate of the Month for December 2009. She has also appeared as "Co-Ed of the week", the week of October 30, 2008, on Playboy.com. under the name Crystal Carter. [3]

She is currently dating Hugh Hefner

wikipedia.org ( they didn't have much about her)

more bios

Kristina and Karissa Shannon

Hail From: Ann Arbor, Mich., way back in 1989, though they grew up in sunny (and much warmer!) Clearwater Beach, Fla. Their mother began dressing the twins in identical outfits when they were children, which became a tradition the two continue today.

How They Met Hef: It was a setup, of sorts, by Hef's former girlfriend Holly Madison, who first discovered the girls' Playmate potential. Their outgoing personalities and boisterous senses of humor—the latter a quality Hef enjoys most about the girls—quickly charmed their man, and they began dating in the fall of 2008. Karissa and Kristina eventually became Miss July 2009 and Miss August 2009, respectively.

What They're Into: Sports, clubbing, dancing and watching movies. They recently added piano lessons to their list of activities. The girls maintain their physiques by working out and constantly staying active. They have three dogs, a shih tzu named Ambrocios and matching Maltese puppies named Chanel and Dolce.

Stuff You Should Know: In the summer of 2009. Academy Award-winning filmmaker Sofia Coppola cast the twins to appear in her feature film project Somewhere, scheduled for a 2010 release.

Kristina and Karissa are featured in the latest installment of commercials for the popular video game Guitar Hero, where they appear alongside Hef and Crystal Harris.

Kristina is older, by one minute.

Karissa has a beauty mark on her neck. How else are you gonna tell them apart?

Crystal Harris

Hails From: Lake Havasu, Ariz., home of the London Bridge. Hef's "No. 1" girlfriend was born an American citizen to British parents, but the family (Crystal has two older sisters) moved back to England shortly after her birth. They returned to America to live in San Diego when Crystal was 7 years old. While there, she attended La Hoya High School and majored in psychology at San Diego State University. She is also a licensed real-estate agent.

How She Met Hef: The gorgeous 23-year-old first met Hef at his famous Halloween party in 2008, and they quickly began spending more time together. After a few months of getting to know each other, Crystal started dating Hef and moved into the Mansion.

What She's Into: An advocate for animal rights, she loves spending time with her dog Charlie, a Cavalier King Charles. She enjoys traveling, good food, comedy shows and listening to all genres of music. Crystal has even started taking singing lessons, inspired by her father who sang professionally. She would love to one day produce and possibly even record some of his unpublished music.

Stuff You Should Know: Crystal stays in shape by working out five days a week and loves to hike and rollerblade.

She is featured in the latest commercials for the Guitar Hero.

She was on her high school basketball team.

She's an amateur ichthyologist, with two freshwater fish tanks in her bedroom.

Her first car was a 2002 Mustang convertible. Vroom, vroom!

The only one I miss is Holly. Kendra was annoying as hell and acted like she was 5. The twins don't bother me as much now. They do sorta have a personality like Kendra but they don't seem like attention whores like Kendra was. I really want Holly back. I miss her and Hef together. Get rid of Crystal and bring back Holly.

Kendra was always my favourite because she was like more outgoing and stuff. But yeah i dont watch her show now. I started too but kind of got bored. I started to like Holly more towards Season 3 and 4 so whenever she has a show premiere ill be watching.