Bellazon

Interesting Youtube personalities

Cult Icon

15 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

wow, you have a channel, too bad I don't understand spanish :(

Yes, but not always is all nice like another youtubbers. 😂 Well, I don t win money with it, not problems with Hacienda, only volunteer videos to fun, motivate and explain

12 hours ago, Tania82 said:

Yes, but not always is all nice like another youtubbers. 😂 Well, I don t win money with it, not problems with Hacienda, only volunteer videos to fun, motivate and explain

It looks like a video diary, certainly with corona you could have more time to do it.

1 hour ago, Tania82 said:

Well, I haven t got corona virus, I am healthy, only less iron. I am ver protective fo all.

This is true to me is sn entertsinment, but another people live about it.

I meant, "with the extra time provided by the pandemic" you could make more video diaries.  I can see a use in that as in the future you can re-watch what you said instead of relying on memory 😛

Most of the beautiful girls I posted treat their youtube as a business.  Some with various interests however, treat it as a hobby AND a business.

Yes, a lot pf people haven t job, or don t want to work in anything, and do videos is easier. To me it woukd be a big cost, but I do it for entertainnning, or I could make laugh somebody, help or give some ideas. I like speak about somethings, tell some things, but I can t believe be the better. Only natural, tell true real ideas and facts. 

Of course I watch another ones, Alexandra Pereira, Mariposas en armario, Dinosaur blog, Alex Riviere, Rachel Booklist, Paola Herrera... more exemplar and I think business women.

On 8/13/2021 at 9:47 PM, Tania82 said:

Yes, a lot pf people haven t job, or don t want to work in anything, and do videos is easier. To me it woukd be a big cost, but I do it for entertainnning, or I could make laugh somebody, help or give some ideas. I like speak about somethings, tell some things, but I can t believe be the better. Only natural, tell true real ideas and facts. 

Of course I watch another ones, Alexandra Pereira, Mariposas en armario, Dinosaur blog, Alex Riviere, Rachel Booklist, Paola Herrera... more exemplar and I think business women.

Laura Bellarosa is very intelligent psychologist for women, I recommend her.

On 8/15/2021 at 12:56 PM, Tania82 said:

Laura Bellarosa is very intelligent psychologist for women, I recommend her.

After years of being very interested in psychology I find myself moving away from it.   I feel like at this point I've learned all I came in to learn, and everything else is additional & filling out loose ends.  I don't have any pressing psychological questions right now. 

After psychology, I reviewed poetry, philosophy, particularly stocism, existentialism and buddhism and cleared everything to my content.  Most certainly this intellectual journey has dramatically changed my inner being and to a much lesser extent, my personality.  

I find myself heading back to buddhism whenever I listen to audio, currently I am doing the connected discourses of the Pali Canon (bascially the pre-calculus of Buddhism) for additional training and reinforcement.  

After clearing psychology and philosophy, currently I am what I left for the very last in my quest, my interest in military history.  I intend to be done with it by Jan or Feb 2022. (hopefully).  after that I have nothing on my plate, and this should mark the end of a journey that started in college... 16 years.

I find that academic psychology has many practioners (and also a sub-culture of particing psychiatrists) that are deeply interested in Buddhism and also using it for personal growth and even improving their practice. 

I find that relationship psychology clings too much on the male-female exchange.  In a way I find that this union is not the holy grail and will always have some problems.  I do not believe that maximum happiness, well being, and freedom from suffering should be tied to the foundations to a relationship.  There are just too many risks for disappointment.

More pure than worshipping relationship is the path of letting go and emptiness, which culminates in a higher mental state of enlightenment.  This is where Buddhism comes in and where it beats Western psychology.  I think that Buddhists have the best solution.  Buddhist psychology is massive, but the fundamentals are very simple.  Yet the fundamentals are EXTREMELY hard to put into practice.  That is what I work on from time to time.  

In this way, relationship and the other "good things" in life can be seen as a bonus but not the foundation.  This puts one in a much stronger position.

On 8/13/2021 at 3:47 PM, Tania82 said:

Your channel looks more like a commentary on what you are personally interested in.  Youtuber personalities tend to be slaves to their audience and the youtube algorithm, so they make endless videos by copying what is trending, or advertising themselves on other channels. 

Very often they host live sessions, or spend a lot of time creating and editting superficially attractive videos.  It also helps a lot if they themselves are attractive.  They also try to get sponsored by various entities.

It can easily turn into a part time, then the equivalent of a full time job.  It also requires a lot of make work from what I've seen, and a lot of work that normally one would not want to do.  It is also something that can become rather endless; once the youtube channel has momentum they have to constantly create content or their channel will quickly start dying out.  So there is this pressure to constantly generate content that will interest and expand their audience.

An example of youtube personality that ran out of content and starting giving up is the model Sanne Vloet.. Definitely a major pitfall is that the youtube channel ends up being full of intellectually worthless videos that were only made to expand their channel's userbase.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Your channel looks more like a commentary on what you are personally interested in.  Youtuber personalities tend to be slaves to their audience and the youtube algorithm, so they make endless videos by copying what is trending, or advertising themselves on other channels. 

Very often they host live sessions, or spend a lot of time creating and editting superficially attractive videos.  It also helps a lot if they themselves are attractive.  They also try to get sponsored by various entities.

It can easily turn into a part time, then the equivalent of a full time job.  It also requires a lot of make work from what I've seen, and a lot of work that normally one would not want to do.  It is also something that can become rather endless; once the youtube channel has momentum they have to constantly create content or their channel will quickly start dying out.  So there is this pressure to constantly generate content that will interest and expand their audience.

An example of youtube personality that ran out of content and starting giving up is the model Sanne Vloet.. Definitely a major pitfall is that the youtube channel ends up being full of intellectually worthless videos that were only made to expand their channel's userbase.

I am communicative, it is not a job to me. I don t want to be the number 1 but if someone watch me happy, and if not, too. My interesting is have the life I want, do all what I want and have all I want. In all areas: health, money, love, friendship, pets, family, house, studies, etc

I think Buddishm is not soution to me. I don t believe religion can be solution. I am more rational and spiritual is only a part. A lot of spiritual people have nothing inside, not personality, and wait all from others, receiving, but they don t giving. We don t need pisces sign conquering the world! 😂 A lot of people had been donating to another ones, but never receiving, and be slave is not a dream. To me, some religious people are slaver than the people with contract working in fruits, vegetables or cacap, who are receiving money.

I am agnostic. I don t believe find, for example, my next shoes in the street, maybe in a shop, online, some present from a rich lawyer 😂 . And I hope have all I want, in good manners, not stolrn to another ones like some children done.

2 hours ago, Tania82 said:

I am communicative, it is not a job to me. I don t want to be the number 1 but if someone watch me happy, and if not, too. My interesting is have the life I want, do all what I want and have all I want. In all areas: health, money, love, friendship, pets, family, house, studies, etc

I think Buddishm is not soution to me. I don t believe religion can be solution. I am more rational and spiritual is only a part. A lot of spiritual people have nothing inside, not personality, and wait all from others, receiving, but they don t giving. We don t need pisces sign conquering the world! 😂 A lot of people had been donating to another ones, but never receiving, and be slave is not a dream. To me, some religious people are slaver than the people with contract working in fruits, vegetables or cacap, who are receiving money.

I am agnostic. I don t believe find, for example, my next shoes in the street, maybe in a shop, online, some present from a rich lawyer 😂 . And I hope have all I want, in good manners, not stolrn to another ones like some children done.

I am an atheist...

The bolded is where the problem is these days, "I want to do what I want".  The main question that people can't answer is "why they want what they want".  This is what the existentialists and the buddhists focus on, understanding why people crave and what really motivates their actions.  Buddhism is effective as it focuses on the essential and most difficult questions, revealing who you really are and how does one let go, mature spiritually, and take the path leading away from suffering.

A big problem with a lot of Western psychology is that it focuses on solving superficial problems (like in relationship psychology) but it doesn't penetrate deeply into the core of one's being to investigate who the person really is.  Without understand who the person really is, solving superficial problems is like putting ointment and bandaids onto mosquito bites but at the same time, not telling the person about the wonders of bug spray.

I think you are unfamilar with Buddhism.  Buddhism is not like Christianity or Islam.  Buddhist scriptures are mostly practical teachings outside of the Karma/after-death theories.  Buddhist psychology predates Western.  This is why the existential philosophers in the West were familar with it and why psychologists, even at ivy league American universities deal with it, and conduct tests based on it.  As I wrote earlier I find it more practical than Western in how it deals with the baseline of life, letting go of everything spirtually.  This is the key to seeing and living life more rationally and clearly by being less tortured by desires and hope.

To sum it up, western psychology is good for getting the scientific information, Buddhism for tackling the core questions and practice.

We need scientist Psychology, universal, not psychology drom religion. Understand a lot of things, not only monogamy should be ok, if people involucrated in that love relathionship are agree, or ideology about Lilith vs Virgin Maria competition. 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 hour ago, Tania82 said:

We need scientist Psychology, universal, not psychology drom religion. Understand a lot of things, not only monogamy should be ok, if people involucrated in that love relathionship are agree, or ideology about Lilith vs Virgin Maria competition. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just told you that the bulk of Buddhism isn't religious ritual.  It is psychology. The original buddhist scriptures are actually just psychological teachings, that are as relevent today as they were hundreds of years before Christ.  

To repeat, my point is that academic psychology has limitations for personal growth.  I've studied it for a long time.  The ancient philosophers and religious psychology, and other fields adds a lot of what is missing.   Western psychology does not provide all the answers, and the scientifically researched topics only cover a portion of what is needed.

I was also going to comment that prejudice against spirituality and religion is common among atheists like myself and agnostics.  It is really not a wise choice, to assume that one is instantly superior to ancient human knowledge.  These bodies of knowledge have their problems, such as superstition, but also their important insights that Western science has neglected.

What happens these days is that people are secular, and then look for "externals" for pseudo-spirituality, like relationships, political fanaticism, their careers and social approval, their gender/sexuality/race,  their hobbies, their families and friends, etc. instead of faith in religion or pursuing the path of self-knowledge.   

All these approaches are seriously flawed if you think of it, as relationships fail, careers can collaspse, people die, politicial movements are filled with delusion and lies, social approval by strangers is ephermal, hobbies get boring, seeing the whole world from a feminist or racial lense is insane, etc..

Western psychiatry also operates on a certain..business model of a person having "ailments" while the psychiatrist "treats" their symptoms, rather the source of the problem.  

It is inherently negative- in terms of treating an illness, rather than positive, in promoting flourishing.  This is where postive psychology marks its territory.  I am more interested in flourishing, as I don't have any psychological disturbances of note.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Western psychiatry also operates on a certain..business model of a person having "ailments" while the psychiatrist "treats" their symptoms, rather the source of the problem.  

It is inherently negative- in terms of treating an illness, rather than positive, in promoting flourishing.  This is where postive psychology marks its territory.  I am more interested in flourishing, as I don't have any psychological disturbances of note.

I was interedting in real life in Academic Psychology, snd I was attracted to some psychologists. But Buddism doesn t help me and I didn t receive one of that men. In Christmas list was not possible too.

Now I am studying to salve money snd have another stable job, be eich and be the last wife of Tom Cruise. It is more possible than that Psychology country men.