Bellazon

Interesting Youtube personalities

Cult Icon

3 minutes ago, Matt! said:

IMO her vids are pretty good; nice quality and well edited. She's gaining lots of followers so guess she's model/youtuber now.

she probably makes more money on youtube than actual modeling...

Her videos are well made but have pretty repetitive/boring content, like she's trying to churn out as many as possible.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

she probably makes more money on youtube than actual modeling...

Her videos are well made but have pretty repetitive/boring content, like she's trying to churn out as many as possible.

Agreed. Travel/BTS stuff are still good. Looks like she's been traveling/doing YT more than modeling. Her earlier vids were identical to Jessica Clements.

6 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Agreed. Travel/BTS stuff are still good. Looks like she's been traveling/doing YT more than modeling. Her earlier vids were identical to Jessica Clements.

what's that drama between her and the eurasian male model?  was he was clements first or was clements trying to poach him?  Are jessica and sanne still friends?

7 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

what's that drama between her and the eurasian male model?  was he was clements first or was clements trying to poach him?  Are jessica and sanne still friends?

I'm curious too! He and Sanne were dating when they were filming for Jessica's channel, so my guess is that Sanne got jealous (Jessica got pretty handsy from time to time). 

They're not following each other on insta so I guess they're not. I guess there were some big drama which ultimately led to this.

30 minutes ago, Matt! said:

I'm curious too! He and Sanne were dating when they were filming for Jessica's channel, so my guess is that Sanne got jealous (Jessica got pretty handsy from time to time). 

They're not following each other on insta so I guess they're not. I guess there were some big drama which ultimately led to this.

That dude has the looks of a player, this won't the first time or the last.