Bellazon

Bump when high

Stromboli1

Just now, Matt! said:

Unfortunately yes and after each time I've made countless promises to never do that crap again :nicole::nicole:

It's very good for introspection and bringing out other issues you're consciously unaware of........ the edibles amplify it even more. :chicken: Fighting it makes it even worse, just treat it as a celebration and take the good with the bad. 

I always say if you're in a good spot mentally and physically most of the time you'll get good results, if you do it when you're in a rut you'll get mixed results.

1 minute ago, Matt! said:

So edibles are actually the worst because your liver has to process them?

Just way more potent and psychoactive.

I think smoking it is worse cause the toll it takes on the lungs over time and the butane from lighters.

13 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

It's very good for introspection and bringing out other issues you're consciously unaware of........ the edibles amplify it even more. :chicken: Fighting it makes it even worse, just treat it as a celebration and take the good with the bad. 

I always say if you're in a good spot mentally and physically most of the time you'll get good results, if you do it when you're in a rut you'll get mixed results.

Sounds logical :yes:

But what if you just barely hang in there just staring at the ceiling until you pass out, that's how it usually goes for me :laugh: I don't get how people get things done while high or even have these "deep" conversations :idk:

10 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Just way more potent and psychoactive.

Psychoactive = tripping = bad :no:

noideawhatsgoingon.gif

8 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Sounds logical :yes:

But what if you just barely hang in there just staring at the ceiling until you pass out, that's how it usually goes for me :laugh: I don't get how people get things done while high or even having conversations :idk:

That's cause you're a lightweight. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can do everything high and some things make even more sense while high like mathematics, theories, training, etc. I choose not to operate any machinery, but can if needed.

13 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Psychoactive = tripping = bad :no:

Feels so good when in good spirits, but really sucks when you're not. You learn from both experiences.

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

That's cause you're a lightweight. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can do everything high and some things make even more sense while high like mathematics, theories, training, etc. I choose not to operate any machinery, but can if needed.

:blah:

I don't get how is that possible.. I've tried exercising while high (once) and it felt really weird..I did get a decent chest pump though (if I remember correctly)..:laugh: 

No driving when high Stromboli :no:

1 hour ago, Matt! said:

I don't get how is that possible.. I've tried exercising while high (once) and it felt really weird..I did get a decent chest pump though (if I remember correctly)..:laugh: 

No driving when high Stromboli :no:

I could depend on the strain that you smoked too. When I've smoked and eaten edibles that are sativa which get me get hyper as fuck that makes me want to run through a wall. :nicole:

I don't like to drive  and similar things after smoking/edibles, but can still do them.

• 3 weeks later...

I did DMT on for the first ever on Friday, didn't really feel and see anything except for feeling all tingly and getting rid of all the pent up tension in my body. Then I did edibles a couple hours later.

• 2 months later...