Bellazon

Yamila Diaz-Rahi
Thumbnail

Tali

and hq

fitnessseptember2003.th.jpg

sorry people, i have a lot and lot of pictures to scan but im very busy these months and really dont have time to something else than what i have to do with fotoshop. this one is an exception.

later !

and hq

fitnessseptember2003.th.jpg

sorry people, i have a lot and lot of pictures to scan but im very busy these months and really dont have time to something else than what i have to do with fotoshop. this one is an exception.

later !

Is there a cover of her in a striped bikini from a few years ago? I think I remember seeing one in the grocery store a long time ago :huh:

:wave: Thanks for all the great posts, everyone! :woot:

i found this classic and just wanted to remind you why we are posting pics of her.

post-16454-0-1446012883-18828_thumb.gif

no photoshop needed.

I agree, the photo that hasn't been photoshopped looks a lot better than the one that has.

Is there a cover of her in a striped bikini from a few years ago? I think I remember seeing one in the grocery store a long time ago

Do you know what the cover was from? The only covers I can think of are the SI calendar and the DVD.

i found this classic and just wanted to remind you why we are posting pics of her.

post-18834-0-1446012883-35714_thumb.gif

no photoshop needed.

I agree, the photo that hasn't been photoshopped looks lots better than the one that has.

Is there a cover of her in a striped bikini from a few years ago? I think I remember seeing one in the grocery store a long time ago

Do you know what the cover was from? The only covers I can think of are the SI calendar and the DVD.

Here are a few pictures I found. Credit to original posters

THANKS, that's the bikini! The cover will turn up someday! :hehe: ad1pdi9.th.jpg

thanks korravai ! i never seen this one.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=785668

dont worry im coming with this set when i have some time.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=785675

i have purchased 2 months ago the SIS 99 (or whatever year, i dont remember) and this picture is NOT inside the mag !! whereas the classic green ckeckboard bikini is 2 pages length... 1st one...

2nd one, i purchased the 2004 SIS and this classic is there

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=785673

but this is the only single pic of yamila in the entire magazine !! the other ones arent there ! all the other models have 4 5 6 full paged (if not 2) pictures but niot her !

god ! i spent 2x20$ for this ! Holy Phoque ! im so pissed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

korravai if i can give you a piece of advice for your scan, there is an option in fotoshop called "levels". i wint tell you where to find it since i dont know the english names of fotoshop.

http://myphotoshopbrushes.com/_images/tutorial/levels1.jpg

but once you are there, you can set the white balance by clicking on apart of the sheet that is supposed to be white (the COVERGIRL letters for xple)

you have 3 buttons in the level panel, a black eyedropper, a grey one and a white one. just click on the white one and click on a white pixel on your pic.

TA DAAA !! :Dinah:

(dont use the black eyedrop after that since it can messup the whole thing. increase the black level anually instead.) :wave:

yamila.gif

no photoshop needed.

I agree, the photo that hasn't been photoshopped looks lots better than the one that has.

Here are a few pictures I found. Credit to original posters

THANKS, that's the bikini! The cover will turn up someday! :hehe: ad1pdi9.th.jpg

Hi korravai!

Is this the cover?

post-15092-1243402919_thumb.jpg