Bellazon

Yamila Diaz-Rahi
Thumbnail

Tali

Thanks Alpat. I'm not even sure the sports illustrated 50 Greatest list is in any order. They have models that have made the cover with a higher number than models that haven't.

Here's the Para Ti article run through auto-translation and changed a bit:

Yamila Diaz Rahi

Cast as actress in an Italian film from the same producers of the “Life is beautiful”.

Debut model

Your portfolio is the closest thing to your home. So far Yamila Diaz Rahi '99 (23) collect more stamps in your passport and just floor for a few days her apartment on the 21st floor of a tower in New York. In her little world's notebook/portable "chiclets, a Walkman, an agenda and a personal journal carried everywhere and illustrate with cartoons, as they say, wave look ... That said very respectfully," she says from a hotel in Rome. This most recent midnight and reaches the set filming of (or just comes from the set of) "Il Pesce Innamorato" - the film starring and is from the same producers of "Life is Beautiful" -. Still have to make the bags to travel the next day to Vienna, where she continues the shoot.

"For my first acting experience I prepared studying the script and being instructed by the director, Leonardo Pieraccioni. Acting was not in my plans, but I was invited to an audition in New York and was chosen," says the same girl who at 17 years was discovered on a beach in Uruguay and a model from the agency Dotto Models.

Soon after two months I travel to Milan where I end installed and boyfriend (Giuliano, photographer "we have work in common projects, but of life" or “don't have work projects in common, but if from life”). Already in 1997, when she moved to New York, was one of the Argentine models with more work overseas, but with little press in the southern hemisphere. But Yamila's achievement made its place in fashion with curvaceous body and traits among Latinos and Asians. "It drew attention because it was not? perfect. I had a different look. People say I'm exotic. Though not if that great", doubt it. Those who do not hesitate to hire her are increasing. So far in '99 Yamila has participated in the productions of Sports Illustrated, covers of British GQ and various others in Spain, France, Italy, and in catalogs for Victoria's Secret and Cover Girl campaign. In Argentina she is the face of the brand Maria Vazquez.

At the end of July was a few days in Buenos Aires to take pictures for this firm and as her parents see her so little, they took advantage and joined in the backstage of the production . Yamila says that although the lives of her body not obsessed with it. "I hardly go to the gym or follow a strict diet. Eat everything in moderation," she summarizes. To those who wonder if she had some stroke of luck, energetic response: "I would not say it was lucky timing” or “I would not say that I had luck but timing “ “Like when I went to Milan to work for two months and no more stop." Maybe that's why now the perfect day for Yamila or 'Perhaps now Yamila's perfect day is one' in which you can sleep late, breakfast in bed and enjoy doing nothing.

Yamila is one of Argentina's most successful models abroad. The numerous magazine covers, fashion productions and advertising campaigns are the best proof. Also will encourage filmmaking in Italy after being chosen at a casting organized by the producers of "life is beautiful".

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't know it was. it looked very fake.

never a single picture of her and when you see her face it was only one among the hundred of pics of her that are publicly available on the first page of google image (the most known)...

i would bet the other pictures were also taken from google image. but it's too late to check...

this wouldn't be the first fake twitter account of a real celebrity.

i don't know it was. it looked very fake.

never a single picture of her and when you see her face it was only one among the hundred of pics of her that are publicly available on the first page of google image (the most known)...

i would bet the other pictures were also taken from google image. but it's too late to check...

this wouldn't be the first fake twitter account of a real celebrity.

Now I think about it it might have been fake :(. I agree that if there had been a new shot showing her face that would have helped a lot to show it was real. But it seemed quite convincing from what it said, including the fact that some posts were in Spanish and the main page seemed quite convincing. But I agree most of the pictures seem like they could have been taken from the web or were the same as ones on the web (including a couple of pics of New York). But sometimes mirrored (eg. the one with two horses is mirrored and the border cropped).

Here's one of the other pics (the one of the left is from twitter):

post-16454-0-34605200-1386637572_thumb.jpost-16454-0-60560000-1386637609_thumb.j

I don't see another version of the one on the left on the web. It looks like a mirrored version of a version of the same image (but different quality) though the text form the logo on the t-shirt is the right way around on both - probably a version of the image was mirrored then the un-mirrored writing from the logo pasted on?).

Though I'm still not totally sure if it was fake or not :notsure: . But I think now it probably was fake (eg. the lack of totally new face pic etc).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ I can't find more pictures :( i think she was only backstage of the video shooting

Shoot for #sportsillustrated #issue2014 50th anniversary, February 5, 2014

post-3127-0-42615000-1392475980_thumb.jp

Video - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful, Thanks to PinkCouture

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/49111-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-50-years-of-beautiful/page-4#entry3353947