Bellazon

Yamila Diaz-Rahi
Thumbnail

Tali

post-9403-0-1446012862-7963_thumb.jpgpost-9403-0-1446012862-82549_thumb.jpg

why do i like this woman so much ? i mean, its almost like an obsession ! why ? she's not even my favorite type of girl ! she has a great body ok, but that's not so important for me. shes not even that tall, shes only 172 and i prefer taller women.

tha face matters more for me in a girl, and shes not even my favorite type of face. she has a round jaw, pulp lips and the color of her eyes is not that attractive.

so why am i so fascinated ? seriously !

Ok, Zecle, I just finished viewing your last posts of beautiful Yamila, and I'm having a hard time seeing what's not to like about this girl. After all, the reasons you stated you DON'T like her are the very reasons I (and probably a lot of others who find her attractive) DO like her! LOL! There must be something else gnawing at you. Do tell.

no problem people.

samiot, i dont know, there is something mesmerizing in her, she has this power !

i think the truth is more fearsome. i think she is evil. she bewitches every man to fall in love with her. whats her purpose ? i dont know.

i have been bewitched since 97 98 and i still like her.

I understand now! I agree with you about the attraction. Could it be her expressions, especially in videos? Or her voice? It's hard to say, but she doesn't seem unapproachable like many "super" models seem to be. Another interesting thing: Have you noticed how difficult it is to find candids or personal photos of her? Throughout her career, she has remained out of the public eye except for her work. She doesn't seem to pursue fame, or need the limelight. She lets her work speak for itself. Bravo, Yamila!

hmm ...

Yamila is undeniably beautiful. her body is curvy and healthy and sexy ... her skin is perfection, her eyes and lips, everything. she's really very gorgeous.

however i find her quite boring as a model. her poses are almost always the same, and they're not very dynamic. she doesn't seem to bring any energy to her photographs. perhaps that's why she hasn't become very famous, despite landing the very coveted SI cover.

• 2 weeks later...
however i find her quite boring as a model. her poses are almost always the same, and they're not very dynamic. she doesn't seem to bring any energy to her photographs. perhaps that's why she hasn't become very famous, despite landing the very coveted SI cover.

:unsure: agree !